Audio visual Technician
An audio visual event company based in Medway are looking for an audio visual technician to provide technical support for local venues and provide technical support on events for the in-house Producers.
A general knowledge of Audio Visual equipment is desirable but a passion to learn about all the equipment and the technical process of running events is essential.
Working in other UK and European locations may also be required.
• Providing general AV support for Event Producers.
• Providing technical support for Event Producers on location.
• Managing pre-production on smaller events.
• Prep equipment for events.
• Setting up, scheduling and maintaining all hire projects.
• Delivery, set up and return of hire equipment to local venues.
• Manage warehouse duties
• Maintaining inventory of all audio and video equipment and providing maintenance as needed.
• Ideally candidates will have some experience with audio visual equipment and event management.
• A proactive approach and technical understanding of all in-house AV is preferred but not essential.
• Must have solid administrative skills along with a basic understanding of computer technology.
• An understanding of rigging basic audio visual equipment.
• Requires strong multi-tasking skills.
• The ability to focus on customer’s needs.
• Additionally required traits are an eye for detail, a strong sense of personal responsibility, the ability to work within a team as well as
handle tasks independently and established coping skills to manage daily changes in pace, intensity and the unexpected.
• Good communication skills and customer service.
• On the job training will be provided.
• Driving licence essential.