The performance marketing team covers SEO, advertising and affiliate marketing. We work closely with other teams in digital marketing, design and editorial to promote some of the world’s most exclusive brands (Burberry, D&G, Gucci & Kenzo) as well as our own seasonal campaigns. The rapid growth of this department provides great opportunities for innovation and progression.
We are looking for an SEO enthusiast. You’ll have a solid understanding of what SEO is with some previous experience and a drive to learn more about the industry and techniques.
Educated to a degree level or equivalent experience, you’ll also be a self-starter with a strong attitude to learn and a positive outlook to challenges.
• Contribute SEO knowledge to company projects and campaigns
• Day to day optimisation
-Search Console analysis
-Google Analytics analysis
• Competitor Analysis
• Backlink review and optimisation
• Keyword Research
• Content optimisation
• Keep the wider team up to date with the key facts around SEO and how it affects their department
To be successful you will need:
• A degree qualification in any discipline or 1+ years’ experience in the field
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Ability to demonstrate a passion to learn SEO
• Basic knowledge of SEO fundamentals
• Positive attitude
• Team player
• Ability to demonstrate strong copywriting ability
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and Search Console
• Experience using keyword planners
• Experience in technical SEO software
• Previous experience in an SEO role (in-house or agency)
Childrensalon is an award winning, forward-thinking company, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon has grown to become one of the most respected retailers in children’s luxury fashion and a market leading presence. The company now boasts an international customer base across 80 countries and 60% year on year growth.
Childrensalon offers excellent customer service and champions both new and renowned designers, stocking the broadest range of designer children's brands online.
We have an inclusive and supportive company culture, and believe in getting the right fit when it comes to people joining the company. We place a high value on people and believe we can offer a fun and friendly environment to work in, as well as a great place to learn and develop.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested please apply to [email protected] with your CV, portfolio and covering letter about why you would like to work for us.