Exciting opportunities have arisen for seasonal Baggage Handlers to work within our busy Cruise Terminal. We have positions starting from May until November as well as having possible future opportunities to progress within the business.
We will be holding two assessment days on Wednesday 24th April at 12pm (midday) and Wednesday 08th May at 10am.
Duties will include:
- ‘Baggage handling’ assisting in the unloading and reloading of baggage off and onto the Cruise ships
- ‘Passenger access’ assist wheelchair passengers on and off the cruise ships
- Assist other service areas including Mooring and Traffic
- There will be opportunities to train and work in other Coast related service areas.
Skills and Qualifications
- Be physically fit – and able to lift up to 24kg
- Previous Customer Service skills would be an advantage
- You will need to enjoy being part of a busy Customer focused team.
- Be able to work shifts including weekends and any additional hours when required
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Good communication skills
- Accrued holiday entitlement
- Auto enrolment pension (after 3 months)
- Free Parking
- PPE provided
Please send a CV and covering letter to the email address below. Please also state on your e-mail what date you are available for assessment