About the role
We are looking for an individual to join us to work as a management consultant helping develop systems in the areas of quality, information security, environment and health & safety. Although we would like to find candidates experienced in running or auditing management systems, we are willing to invest in training the right individual to gain the technical skills for the role.
Much of your work will be in helping companies meet the ISO certification requirements (9001, 27001, 14001, 45001). Pay is competitive and based upon experience. If you need training and to gain qualifications, you will be paid an initial salary of £30k. Once trained, or if you already have the qualification/s you can expect to earn much more via a basic salary and additional commission based upon time spent with clients. It is expected that you will work around four days a week at client sites, with a day a week working from home.
We are a growing organisation working with SMEs across Kent, London and counties surrounding the capital. As well as developing management systems, we also offer additional advice including: Strategy Development; Human Resources; Sustainable Supply Chains; Data Protection; and Risk Management. We are proud to run 2SB in an ethically responsible manner and we are a committed equal opportunity employer who welcomes applicants from all sections of the community
You will have 3 years’ experience working in a business environment, and demonstrate the following essential key personal attributes and skills:
- Builds strong rapport with a diverse selection of clients, and quickly understand their business and its processes;
- Finds pragmatic solutions that meet the needs of the business and management standards;
- Plans and organises work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Quickly turn conversations and document reviews into written processes, procedures and policy; and
- Creative in the way you build the management system to meet the needs of the company.
It is also essential that you have a minimum 2:1 university degree or you will have considerable and impressive work experience in one or more fields in which we consult.
The following are desirable, but not essential, qualifications and experience that you will already have:
- ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 or 27001 lead auditor or lead implementer training
- Auditing experience (you may come from an ISO or other auditing background and be looking to break into consultancy)
- Experience in the role of a manager or supervisor responsible for quality/environment/health & safety/information security
- Nebosh Diploma/Nebosh National Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety/Construction Health & Safety
- Competency and knowledge of IT systems
Please send your CV (with details of any unspent convictions, and signed to say that all the information contained within is correct) with a covering letter explaining how you meet the essential and desirable criteria, as well as why you want to be considered for this role via the apply online button