As the premier agent in our area of operation we offer a range of services including sales, lettings and property management. We are now seeking an experienced Lettings Negotiator & Property Manager to join our expanding team.
The successful candidate will be a confident, adaptable, motivated and highly organised individual who shares our work ethic and commitment to outstanding client services. Working within a busy professional environment, the role requires first class customer service skills, both in person over the telephone, coupled with excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
The role will demand at least 6-12 months experience in residential lettings and property management, as well as a full clean driving licence. Attitude, ability and ambition for further progression within the company are key.
Responsibilities will include:
• Conducting property viewings with potential tenants
• Dealing with negotiations arising from property viewings
• Creation of new tenancy agreements
• Administration of tenant deposits
• Organising inventories and check-out reports
• Arranging gas safety checks and EPC reports
• Renewal of existing tenancies
• Obtaining estimates for maintenance and repairs
• Conducting property inspection visits
• Processing of supplier invoices
• Production of landlord statements
Attractive salary package (dependent on experience). Five day working week (to include Saturdays).
Please send your CV together with a covering letter stating why you may be suitable for the position to:
Christopher Hodgson Estate Agents
95-97 Tankerton Road
or click the apply online button
Only suitable applicants will be contacted and all applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.