Junior Front-end Web Developer
Our client is a successful web design company, with over 20 years of experience in both the public and private sector. They are expanding in reaction to their clients’ needs and they continue to promote a team ethos - making it a friendly and supportive company to work for. They thrive on establishing open dialogue with their customer base and therefore try to promote a relaxed but productive relationship with their clients.
Ideally, we are looking for an individual who can tackle all stages of web development - from discussing client needs, planning and design, through to build and deployment of each project.
We are looking for the following expertise:
● Willingness to learn in a fast-paced working environment
● The ability to code designs supplied by the design studio from flat design files, usually created with Photoshop or Sketch
● Working knowledge and good understanding of current accessibility and usability guidelines
● Ability to produce clean, smart, cross-browser compatible code that can, when required, work across multiple devices
● Good communication skills and the ability to work closely with others
● The ability to work on own initiative within a busy environment
● MySQL experience
● Very strong attention to detail - pixel perfection required!
Other skills that would be advantageous, but not necessary:
● Experience with Sketch Design Tool
● Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator experience
● Skills in XML, AJAX, jQuery
Salary: negotiable for the right candidate.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.00.
Due to location, your own transport is essential.