Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer - IT, Banking Finance, Telecoms, SAP
Are you looking to develop an exciting career in recruitment as a Resourcer or Junior Recruitment Consultant ? We are looking for sales minded individuals ideally with 6-12 months Resourcer experience but if you have a strong sales background but no recruitment experience then you can still apply. I am also interested to hear from more experienced Recruiters who can take on a mix of account management and new business development tasks
Centum Recruitment International is an IT Recruitment Agency based in Kent with big ambitions and a clear vision on how we want to develop as a business over the next few years. We specialise in supplying clients across Europe with high calibre candidates with technical and business expertise in key market sectors including Banking, Finance, Telecommunications and SAP. Our parent company was established in 2009 and Centum Recruitment International re-located from London to the beautiful surroundings of St Julians Club near Sevenoaks ( http://www.stjulians.co.uk ) in 2017.
Any business which trades with Europe will of course have concerns about the impact of Brexit, but we have a strong commitment to continue working with European clients as well as focusing on business opportunities in the UK and outside the EU. If you are the kind of person keen to take on a new challenge in a time of change but also opportunity then we want to hear from you. Particularly if you are attracted by a role that offers a close correlation between effort and reward.
• Degree educated
• Excellent communication skills (written & spoken) and an articulate telephone manner
• Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills
• Competitive, tenacious and resilient
• High energy, ambitious, motivated and target driven
• Team player who can also work alone using own initiative
• European languages are a bonus but not essential
• Prior Recruitment sales experience would be beneficial
• Search for suitable candidates for contract and permanent requirements using in-house and external tools and platforms
• Thoroughly screen and qualify candidates via telephone to achieve accurate shortlists of suitably skilled candidates for consideration
• Format CVs in an appropriate format for submission to client and arrange interviews
• Continually identify new candidates and acquire market and client intelligence by making proactive phone calls
We give our consultants a powerful mix of in-house training, 3rd party sales training and one-on-one coaching. Our goal is to fast-track inexperienced but ambitious individuals from Resourcers / Junior Consultants into polished, professional 360 Recruiters who will run their own profitable desks and teams.