Watts Farms Catering are looking for a part-time Cleaner to join our Aylesford based team. The purpose of the role is to ensure the working environment including the offices and warehouse are kept clean and tidy. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work, can work to deadlines and prioritise.
The key responsibilities include:
• Hoovering and mopping floors in the offices.
• Emptying bins.
• Cleaning toilets.
• Cleaning the canteen to include loading and unloading the dishwasher.
• Cleaning the chilled warehouse to include floors, shelving, etc.
• Completion of daily cleaning schedules and ensuring cleaning material stock levels are maintained.
• Any other tasks as requested by Management.
What are we looking for?
• You must have previous experience in a cleaning role.
• Reliable and hardworking.
• Good attention to detail.
• Adaptable to change and new processes.
• Ability to determine priorities and be highly organised.
Hours of work
You will work 5 days per week on a rota, Monday to Saturday working 6 hours per day. The successful candidate can choose to work either 7am – 1pm, 9am – 3pm or 3pm - 9pm. We are flexible on start and finish times - please ask for more information.
What can we offer you:
• £13,745 per annum
• Pension auto-enrolment
• 31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
Watts Farms is a third-generation family run business which covers 9 sites in Kent, Essex and Bedfordshire spanning 750 hectares. Watts Farms Catering supplies over 700 high end restaurants and hotels in London and Home Counties on a daily basis, employing over 350 people. We sell around 1,000 product lines including fresh produce of which a number are grown on our own farms.
Pre-employment checks will include a drugs and alcohol test.