Job Title: Education Recruitment Administrator
Contract: Full-time / Permanent (Monday – Friday)
Location: Folkestone, Kent
Salary: £18,000 – 24,000 per annum
Line Managed by: Recruitment Manager
Start date: 23rd April 2019
Main Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for sourcing highly skilled work-seekers within the education sector and successfully introducing them to our clients.
Responsible for developing relationships with new clients, whilst ensuring that all needs and targets are being met with our current client base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage your own caseload of work-seekers and clients; providing assistance and support throughout all stages of the recruitment process
• Establish and maintain an excellent rapport with your client base and co-workers
• Headhunting and CV searching, offering available contracts to prospective candidates
• Administrate all correspondence between yourself and your work-seekers effectively over the telephone, via email and through the Company’s online platform
• Conduct screening tests, telephone interviews and face-to-face interviews
• Travel throughout the UK (when required) to conduct interviews and meet with current / new clients
• Collaborate with co-workers in producing bespoke and innovative advertising campaigns
• Monitor responses and effectiveness of advertising campaigns within your designated area
• Abide by all the Company’s policies and procedures, ensuring that Safeguarding and Safer Recruitment practices are implemented throughout every stage of the recruitment process.
• To report to the Recruitment Manager and Management team when requested.
• To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably demanded by the requirements of the business of the Company.
successfully introducing them to our clients.
• Graduate with a 2:1 or above
• Excellent command of the English language (reading / writing / comprehension)
• Experience in and understanding of either formal/informal teaching within the Education Sector
• Experience in working alongside Special Educational Needs
• Right to work in the UK
Skills and Competencies:
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills
• Computer, IT literate and proficient in data entry
• Creative, intuitive, hard-working, and humorous
• Able to take initiative and work as a team
• Resilient and persistent
• Commitment to and understanding of Safeguarding and Child Protection
• Nationally recognised developing company with potential for career development and progression.
• Holiday and sick pay with generous annual leave allowances.
• Continual CPD training
• Length of Service Awards
• Discount car leasing scheme
• Relevant training available
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Financial wellbeing advice service
• Eye tests and glasses vouchers
• Allocated parking
• Dental plans
• Innovation and money saving rewards
• Discount vouchers
Annual Leave: 20 days pro/rata per annum plus statutory bank holidays (to increase to 25 days after the first year of employment and then by one day per year after first 2 years’ employment to a maximum of 30 days, plus statutory holidays). Annual leave must be taken by agreement of the Recruitment Manager.
Sick Leave: Paid sick leave of 14 days’ pro rata / per annum
Reports to: Sean England - Recruitment Manager
At Fresh Start Management Services Ltd., our entire recruitment process is centred around Safeguarding and Child Protection. Therefore, all successful candidates undergo thorough pre-employment checks, referencing checks as well as enhanced Child and Adult DBS checks.
Fresh Start Management Services Ltd. are members or the Recruitment and Employment Confderation.