Due to the continued success of The Food Machinery Co Ltd we are actively seeking a PROJECT / DESIGN ENGINEER who will be based in St Mary Hoo, Rochester, Kent.
The Food Machinery Co supply specialist machinery to the Food Processing and Packaging sector throughout the UK and Ireland with clients ranging from major PLC’s to smaller independent producers.
Responsibilities and Role:-
• Key role is preparation of engineering drawings for customers and internal use to include detailed design both at quotation stage and manufacture
• Good understanding of modern engineering and design principles and practises
• Liaison with customers
• Site surveys throughout the UK and Ireland
• Project Management responsibility
• Ability to work together as a team member and to work independently
• Ability to liaise with Management
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work to deadlines as required on various projects
• Capable of assisting with ordering parts for various projects
• Full clean driving licence and car essential due to rural location
Your Experience / Skills
The successful applicant will need to have experience with 3D CAD, SOLIDWORKS would be an advantage and be proficient with 2D AutoCAD systems.
A Graduate will be considered if he or she can display the appropriate skills and aptitude.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK
CVs via the apply online button