Cygnet Health Care is one of the UK's largest independent providers of mental health care. Cygnet is now entering an exciting period of growth and we are looking to appoint more staff into our Purchase Ledger Team to join our growing Head Office Finance Team based in Wrotham Heath, Sevenoaks.
The ideal candidate needs to be a “people person” with excellent Team and Organisational skills. To be able to prioritise and delegate work with ease, as this is a very busy department with high volumes. We are looking for anyone from 1 years' experience in Purchase Ledger to a more senior level.
Duties will include but limited to:
• Processing of invoices, credit notes and staff expenses daily on the system
• Assisting with general queries from external suppliers and internal staff members
• Updating cashbook on a daily basis from the bank statement
• Assisting with payment runs, such as generating reports, looking through for errors and forwarding on to authorised signatories
• Setting up new suppliers on the system and ensuring compliance to internal audit procedures
• Reconciling Aged Creditors. Raising journals. Posting bank payments.
• Assisting account managers with purchase ledger related queries
• Dealing with Ad-hoc queries
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy when processing data
• Self-driven, determined and highly motivated
• Enthusiasm to learn new skills quickly
• Basic Excel / Word skills
• Ability to draft emails accurately to external suppliers
• Preferred but not essential - experience of using Sage X3 or other accounting systems
• Ability to work as part of a Team as well as being able to manage own workload daily is a must
We offer an excellent package which includes contributory pension scheme, free life assurance, 25 days annual leave plus an additional paid birthday and anniversary leave.
Salary - We have various roles within the team available and salary offered will be competitive and dependent on experience.
We are a large company with lots of opportunity for you to advance in your career.