Python Developer - CONTRACT - £££ NEG DOE £££
Day rate NEG DOE
In this role, you'll be working with our dynamic market leading client on a fantastic green field project, working with bleeding edge technology. You will be helping to deliver a specific product via a multidisciplinary, highly skilled digital team.
Python Developer - Skills and experience
* React, Vue, Docker, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL
* SQL, Linux command line
* Front-End & Back-End website / App Development
* Development of microservices
* Responsive Web Design
* Web servers, system administration and configuration management
Python Developer - Responsibilities
* Develop new websites as well as enhancing existing instances
* Design new solutions/features; Transforming website wireframes into responsive web pages
* Client website support (content, features, functionality)
* Quickly exterminate bugs
* Write scalable, maintainable, and reusable code in an agile environment
* Lead the quality assurance control and cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility on all projects
* Unit testing
* Research, vet, learn, and deploy bleeding-edge technology and best practices on an ongoing basis
To apply, please send your CV to Aaron Gunton on [email protected] or call 01622 679779 to discuss the role further
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.