Mainstream Group are one of Kent's leading providers of staff to the transport and logistics industry.
On behalf of our client who are a supplier to the building services (mechanical and drainage), we have an immediate start for a counterbalance fork lift operator and operative based in Rochester.
➢* Role responsibilities*
• Unloading and loading vehicles using forklift truck
• Order picking against manifest or delivery notes
• Warehouse ‘house-keeping’ – ensuring the environment is kept clean and tidy
• Reporting unsalable or damaged stock
• Stock movements within the warehouse
• Confident communicator
• Be a reliable and trustworthy member of the team
• Act in a friendly and courteous manner
• Always act professionally
• Be positive and proactive in everything you do
• Strong attention to detail
You will require to have a nationally recognised valid certificate to operate a Counterbalance and ideally be experienced in its operation. Heavy lifting will be involved with this role.
➢Hours & pay
Hours of work 08:30 to 19:30 ( one hour break), Monday to Friday so a flexible approach is essential.
Days £8.50 per hour
Temp to Perm for the right candidate
In accordance to Regulation 19 of The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003 you confirm that by submitting your personal details you are willing to work in the position in which the hirer seeks to fill and that you provide us with your permission to pass your redacted details to potential employers, redaction means that any sensitive data, such as your name, address, contact numbers will be omitted from your details prior to being provided to a potential employer. We will then only release further details about you after we have discussed the employer with you and obtained your consent to reveal your identity to them. We are an equal opportunities employer, a copy of our policy can be emailed to you upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent