You will be responsible for the PPC strategy of your clients from the ground up and will have a prominent role in shaping the direction of our company.
You’ll need to challenge the way we think and work – if you agree with everything we do then you’re not adding value.
You’ll be managing the PPC accounts of some of the biggest brands in the UK as well smaller up and coming brands. You will need to be able to think quickly on your feet and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively in this client-facing role. We pride ourselves in the way we communicate with our clients and the results we’ve achieved.
The Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting our sales team during the proposal / pitching process
- Client management – developing a rapport with clients, keeping them updated & educated
- Managing PPC accounts across Google and Bing, including On-going optimisation for multiple clients
- Monthly reporting – what has been done, results achieved, what we are waiting for from clients – CPA, ROI, ideas and suggestions for moving
- Helping to train and oversee team members
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Bucket loads of enthusiasm, drive and potential
- Be able to plan your own time and prioritise effectively
- Excellent knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- Personable & articulate with excellent written and spoken English
- Have managed Google and Bing Ad account, other PPC platforms help
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Google Analytics (other platforms a bonus)
- Knowledge of Search Ads 360 (Double Click Search)
- Strong attention to detail with impeccably high standards
- Ability to look at client businesses and their PPC from a holistic point of view
- Must be able to offer training, where appropriate to clients and staff
Why should you apply?
- You will immediately be exposed to the digital marketing world at the highest level.
- Attendance at conferences – we know how important it is to keep up to date with the latest trends – as such expect to be attending a number
of search related events throughout the year (whilst getting paid!)
- In-house training and the chance to attend training days to enhance your skills and knowledge
- We are super flexible, friendly and personable. Each and every one of our employees gets a say in how we move forward as a company.
- In addition to 23 days holiday you also get your birthday off each year.
- Free gym membership.
- Ping Pong table
- Free Yoga sessions
- Free professional massages
- Team/company nights out
- Free bar.
- Free fruit.
- Free breakfast bar.
If you’d like to find out more about this role and the company, hit the apply button. We’ll reply to everyone.