WillCreate is an integrated marketing agency. Our team creates bespoke campaigns using both digital and traditional media to maximise results for our clients.
2019 is going to be an exciting year for WillCreate. Our team of 12 is set to grow significantly, and as part of that growth we’re currently recruiting for an experienced account manager.
As the client’s main point of contact this role requires an individual with exceptional interpersonal skills, in short you need to be a people person. The ability to organise your workload, manage client expectations and stay calm under pressure are all an absolute must.
Knowledge and Experience
You will have experience in managing your own client base, including:
• Identifying client needs
• Planning up multi-channel campaigns
• Writing briefs for the rest of the team
• Reporting back to clients
• Managing day to day client enquiries
• Upselling additional services where appropriate.
Your experience will mean you have knowledge of our services, including:
• Email marketing
• Website design and management
• SMS marketing
• Social media management
• Direct mail
• Design services.
You will also have an understanding of marketing performance data and the ability to present this to clients.
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
• Results driven
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Proven organisational skills, allowing you to plan and present detailed proposals for creative campaigns, and deliver campaigns on time and within budget
• Proven track record managing client requirements. This includes both planning and managing multi-disciplinary campaigns, and also ad-hoc work
• A genuine interest in marketing, keeping up to date with industry trends
• Keen to progress and grow with our agency
• A team player, happy to collaborate with the rest of the team to create multi-discipline campaigns.
Reporting to: Managing Directors
Experience required: 2+ years’ experience in a digital account management role.
Strictly No Agencies Please.