***MULTIPLE VACANCIES AVAILABLE INCLUDING ELECTRICAL, JUNIOR AND SENIOR ROLES, SO PLEASE APPLY WHATEVER YOUR EXPRENICE***
Modus Vivendi is a privately owned premier Audio Visual Systems Integration company. We are a lively and dynamic company, and proud of what we do. Our projects range from single room home cinema systems, to fully integrated multi-million pound properties and beyond.
At Modus Vivendi we bring together audio, television, lighting, shading, data networks, security and other bespoke technology into a fully integrated and easy to use solution.
We are looking to recruit an energetic, enthusiastic and experienced Senior Installation Engineer who is now looking for a long term career as opposed to ‘just a job’.
Based from our office in Maidstone, Kent, you will work on projects predominantly located in London and the Home Counties.
Working on both small scale and large development projects, you will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of audio, visual, control, security and data systems.
• Physical installation and commissioning of Audio Visual equipment including (but not limited to); projectors and large format (LED / OLED) displays, networking equipment, speakers, control systems, lighting systems, security equipment, AV head end and equipment racks
• Fault finding and troubleshooting problems on and off-site in both residential and commercial environments
• Read, understand and interpret the Audio Visual schematics and construction drawings
• Attending site coordination meetings
• Maintaining accurate up to date records of the onsite installation
• Reporting to the Project Manager and representing them in their absence
• Liaising with other internal departments, clients and contractors
• Attend training courses as necessary
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Possess a good underpinning technical knowledge of Electronics and Audio Visual Systems such as; Crestron, Control4 and Lutron
• Ability to plan and organise work
• Ability to prioritise and work under pressure is essential
• Competent to a high level of computer literacy
• Able to work as part of a team as well as on your own
• Ability to think laterally finding an appropriate solution to fulfil an application
• Good communication skills both verbal and written, and be able to communicate at all levels with; clients, professional teams, site management and contractors
• Ability to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail ensuring that we complete our work thoroughly, never walking away from a problem
Salary £25,000.00 to £32,000.00 (dependent on experience) + Package
Please email your CV with a covering letter using the apply online button: