As an account manager at a market-leading Media/PR agency, you are ultimately responsible for driving an account by executing the strategies and activities as detailed by the senior account managers and account directors, ensuring that programmes and objectives are being adhered to and that your accounts are well organised,
* Raising the standard of account management to ensure that all communication with clients : and all outgoing communication is of the highest quality
* Leading meetings and ensuring the preparation for the meeting is well organised and the account directors or senior account managers are fully briefed beforehand
* Playing a central role in the team and taking full responsibility for your clients and managing any problems
* Developing a full understanding of how the media works in the particular areas in which you operate, the opportunities available, and building relationships with journalists etc.
* Drive the media relations programme for clients as laid out in the agreed programme of activity with your senior account manager or account director
* Pro-actively seeking and identifying publicity opportunities to ensure the maximum level of coverage is achieved for your client
* Writing creative new business proposals with direction from senior account manager or account director, and draft evaluation reports, speeches, and presentations as required
* Drafting and overseeing the drafting of feature copy for trade, corporate, and business publications for clients, ensuring it is well informed and appropriate to the end user with minimal senior manager/director, client or media amends
If you have previous experience of the above duties, gained within a similar Media?PR/Marketing position, then please apply today for immediate consideration!