W.E Roberts is offering the exciting opportunity for a HGV2 Driver to join our leading corrugated cardboard manufacturing firm based in Northfleet. The right candidate will be a hardworking, dedicated and reliable individual who is flexible and willing to learn and take on new skills.
Due to the nature of the role you must have at least 2 years HGV Class 2 experience.
Duties for the role will include delivering palletised cardboard goods in a Class 2 vehicle - mainly in the South East. This will include multi-drops & multi-loads.
Key Requirements for the role:
• You must have a current and relevant HGV Class 2 license, digital tacho card and CPC qualification
• Good communication skills and the ability to communicate with clients at all levels
• Good attention to detail especially in terms of paperwork
• Ability to work safely and efficiently, observing all Health and Safety Requirements
• Ensuring that all deliveries are completed within the required time limits where possible, without compromising on Customer Service or safety.
• Ensuring that all safety/maintenance checks are carried out, reporting all faults as well as keeping vehicles clean and tidy.
• Excellent communication skills – to advise of any problems/delays/traffic problems/load issues.
• Occasional weekend work a must.
• Positive “can do” attitude.
• Efficient and experienced in route planning.
• You need a sense of urgency without compromising on Health and safety or other legal responsibilities.
To apply for this role please attach a cover letter detailing why you feel that you would make a good HGV2 Driver for the Company.
4 days ago
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details