W.E Roberts is offering the exciting opportunity for someone with administrative experience and a high attention to detail to join the busy Office in our leading corrugated cardboard manufacturing firm based in Northfleet as an Administrator. The right candidate will be an organised, hardworking and reliable individual who is flexible and willing to learn and take on new skills. You should be a professional individual who can handle confidential material.
The position will involve general administrative duties, including:
• order processing;
• stock control;
• answering the telephone;
• arranging couriers;
• arranging agency drivers;
• the issuing & control of uniform for all employees;
• running reports;
• ordering of pallet and board; and
• processing delivery notes and invoices.
Key Requirements for the role:
• previous administrative experience ideal;
• reliable and punctual – with an excellent attendance record;
• high attention to detail is essential;
• good level of organisation;
• excellent communication skills;
• ability to work well independently as well as part of a close
• good knowledge and experience of Microsoft IT Systems;
• excellent telephone manner; and
• ability to use own initiative.
To apply for this role please include a brief summary of why you have applied for the role why you would be suitable for it.
5 days ago
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details