Photocopier Engineer – Flexible Working Hours
A service driven company with 100 years combined experience. They pride themselves on honesty, customer focus and communication and offer their clients a very cost-effective, extremely reliable solution.
To service, repair and maintain photocopiers on client’s premises, predominantly in East Kent. The working hours of this position is very flexible as the Engineer will be called upon as required, therefore this would suit someone who has very technical mind and wants extra income. Photocopier Engineering experience would be beneficial but is not essential as training will be provided. Although the hours of work are flexible to start with as the business continues to expand this role also has the scope to expand and develop.
• To service, repair and maintain photocopiers & printers
• Ensure all visits are completed in accordance with company procedures and within service level agreements
• Advise on potential upgrades (if applicable)
• Maintain records and paperwork as directed by management
• Providing exceptional customer service at all time
• Attend training sessions to keep skill sets updated
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in anyway unless consent has been obtained.