Group Financial Controller
Through an ever-expanding group of companies, Fresca source, supply, prepare, pack and deliver the finest quality fresh produce to customers all over the UK. From supermarkets and multiple retailers to wholesalers, food service companies and caterers, we offer nothing but the best and we deliver on our promises.
We conduct business ethically and sensitively, valuing our reputation and our principles. We never lose sight of the dynamism, ambition and enthusiasm that’s made us the company we are today. We want our people to be the ones our customers want to do business with.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Group Financial Controller to join our central team based at our head offices in Paddock Wood, Kent.
WHAT YOU DO MATTERS…
As Group Financial Controller for the Fresca Group your role will be to manage the central finance function which includes responsibility for group consolidated reporting, central accounting, group treasury, taxation compliance, banking, budgeting and other ad hoc tasks.
• Overseeing accurate and timely production of monthly group management accounts.
• Treasury control including managing day-to-day banking relationships and operational issues.
• Managing group VAT submissions.
• Managing annual group budget and forecast programs
• Producing consolidated and entity statutory accounts across the group.
• Managing annual corporation tax returns with tax consultants.
• Maintaining an overview of groupwide tax systems and assisting with the annual SAO review.
• Reviewing and developing systems and processes.
• Providing ad hoc financial support as required.
Key skills required:
• Experience in a similar role.
• Good understanding of UK GAAP and the Companies Act.
• Broad understanding of taxation law.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to support and manage a team.
• Ability to work within and create a learning environment.
• Excellent Excel, ERP and/or other reporting skills
To apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.comSee full details.