The Food Machinery Co Ltd are currently looking to recruit a full-time Receptionist.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working as a Receptionist in an office environment and will be the first point of contact in meeting and greeting visitors to the building, answering, screening and forwarding phone calls, dealing efficiently with post and arranging couriers.
Responsibilities also to include: -
- Deal with goods being imported from suppliers in Far East and Europe for both air freight and sea freight
- Dealing with all orders that are generated via the web site (vacuum pouches)
- Raise stationery orders and franking machine orders
- Adherence to Health and Safety, ensuring that staff, visitors and contractors are signed in
- Arranging servicing of photocopiers and franking machine, and report the breakdown of printing equipment and arrange for repair
- Accurate recording of invoicing and data onto spreadsheets and ACT company database
- Set up/clear meeting rooms and services as required
Knowledge and skills required: -
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate a high degree of initiative
- Excellent computer skills required
- Excellent organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Good forward planning skills
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
- Have excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Possess a polite, pleasant and calm manner at all times
Hours of work: 08:00 – 16:30 hours Monday – Friday with one hour for lunch
Benefits will include: -
• Salary package will be commensurate with experience plus PPE, Workplace Pension, Sick Pay, 25 days paid leave plus statutory holidays
• Above is a full-time position
• All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK
• Own transport required due to the rural location of The Food Machinery Co Ltd
Please note only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
The Food Machinery Co Ltd
St Mary Hoo
Kent ME3 8RF
Tel: 01634 272345
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching an up to date copy of CVsee full details.