• Location: Lipscomb Canterbury, Chartham
• Salary: £25,500 - £30,000 OTE per annum + benefits
• Contract: Permanent
• Hours: Full Time 8 .30 – 5.00 Mon – Friday (Plus Saturday morning rota)
• Contact: Email via the apply online button
• Date Posted: Monday, April 24, 2017 Closing Date: Open
Lipscomb Canterbury is an established Volvo dealer located in Chartham, Canterbury with a reputation for delivering a consistently high level of service to our customers. The team is well established with a great depth of knowledge and have a rare opportunity for a fully skilled vehicle technician to join the them working on the exciting range of Volvo Cars.
As a member of the Volvo service team you will receive excellent manufacturer training and development as part of our ongoing staff development program and work to a high standard of performance. You will need to have good diagnostic and competency skills gained in a franchised motor environment.
We offer excellent working facilities and pride ourselves on a friendly working environment with access to the latest technology and manufacturer support programmes.
Duties will include:
- Maintain good communication channels with Service Advisors and Workshop Team Leader
- Processing of Vehicle Health Check information
– Routine service and maintenance to the full range of Volvo cars
- Diagnostic and warranty repairs
- Preparation of new and used cars to agreed standards
Skills and experience required:
- Certified qualification in motor vehicle repair and maintenance
- High standard of presentation
- Good diagnostic skills and confident in relating information
- Commitment to providing the highest levels of customer care in dealership at all touch points
- Must be a team player, ability to work to set guidelines
- MOT qualified
- Previous car dealership franchise environment experience
In return we offer excellent career opportunities, manufacturer and in-house training, 20 day’s holiday rising to 25 days long service, company contributory pension scheme, staff and family discount scheme.See full details.