Our well established client based in Dartford is expanding their Production Engineering Department.
This will be a full time salaried position working hours will be 08:30 to 17:00hrs with one hour for lunch Monday to Friday.
• Construction of Production Aid Folders (PAF)
• Maintenance of database tables on company's internal system
• Liaising with various departments to create customer
• Updating customer product release folders
• Assisting with BOM related issues
• Looking for and proposing ways for the department to work more efficiently.
Applicants would ideally be:-
• Familiar with fire alarm products and their assembly procedures
• Have good IT skills, especially Microsoft Excel
• Have good language and communication skills
• Keen to highlight and assist with challenges when they arise
Our well established client based in Dartford is looking for a Production Engineer to join their team.
Overall job objective
Production Test Support – on a day to day basis with production, test & inspection.
Introduction of new products into test, refining production and testing techniques.
Main Duties and responsibilities
Supporting Electronic Production
• Test & Inspection - PC programming applications.
• Maintaining test procedures.
• Design & manufacture of test hardware, ATE hardware & test sequence.
• Carry out ‘Product Audits’ to ensure that items are correctly manufactured and Tested.
• Test and evaluate firmware, generate 2nd language firmware as required.
• Update T&I Applications and label database for all firmware changes.
Production Engineering – Test
• Introduction of new products into test - promote ‘Design for Manufacture’.
• Identify new equipment and processes.
• Introduce lean manufacture into new product manufacture and test.
• Identify training requirements and carry out staff training within the Test Department
• Carry out any additional functions within the business as directed by the Production Engineering Manager
• HNC qualification or equivalent in an electrical and electronic engineering discipline.
• Ability to fault find to component level
• Previous experience with micro-controller based products.
• Ability to read a circuit diagram.
• Knowledge of Lab View and Test Stand preferred.
This is a fantastic company and a great opportunity to join an industry leading company with great prospects.
Our client based near Gravesend is looking for an experienced Quality Controller. The ideal candidate will live local to the area or have their own tranport as start/ finish times may vary. We are also looking for someone who has some supervisorary experience and who has worked in a BRC certified site. This is a unique and exciting role with great prospects. Full training will be given, however previous experience working with fresh produce - especially soft fruits would be highly advantageous. This will be a 5 days week, a set rota is to be confirmed, however flexibility would sometimes be required to ensure client demands are met correctly and accurately. Rate of pay to be confirmed.
Key duties will include:
Assisting QC management and leading the QC team
Responsible for checking quality of products against customer specification
Ensure compliance various policies and procedures
Please contact Leon or Jeet for immediate interview
*PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA AND HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS*see full details.
Our client based in Crossways is looking for a print room operative for immediate start! Candidates must have an excellent command of English, be good with numbers and be willing to be flexible with job tasks. Some light manual handling will be involved. We are ideally looking for candidates local to this area as times may vary when busy
This is an ongoing position with OT possibly available during busy times.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 7:30am to 3:30pm.
Our fresh produce client based near Swanley are looking for experienced team leaders to work in their high care department. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a high care area and also in running flow wrap / flow pack machines as well as leading a team of production operatives.
Main duties include ensuring high care policies are adhered to at all times, ensuring client orders are completed accurately and on time and taking instruction from/ reporting to lead supervisors and production managers.
Both day and night shifts are available. For the night shift own transport or candidates local to the area are prefered as public transport is limited.
We are looking for experienced fresh produce quality controllers for IMMEDIATE START to work at various sites throughout South East London and Kent! Candidates will ideally have experience working with soft fruits, however this is not essential as training will be given.
Various shifts available.
Our well established client based in Erith is looking for order pickers for immediate start. This is an afternoon / Evening shift - 5pm till around 10pm, Monday to Friday.
Full training will be given, however an excellent command of English both verbal and written is essential as is reliability and good time keeping. Candidates must also have an excellent eye for detail to ensure the correct products are picked and allocated to the correct jobs.
This really is a lovely company to work with and there is potential for it leading to a permanent position.
For Registration please come to our office at 13a Lakedale Road, Plumstead, London, SE18 1PP. 10AM - 4PM. Please bring your passport/ ID card, Bank Details, NI Details, a proof of address and a passport sized photograph.see full details.
Our client based in Dartford is looking for an administrator to work in their customer service and export department.
The succesful candidate will be trained to deal with Export Customers, processing orders, talking to customers on the phone, organising shipping of our products to the relevant countries. Producing export documentation and many other general office admin roles. This position Temp to Perm. Monday to Friday, 8:45am - 5pm.
This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic company with brilliant training and prospects.
Administration skills required to apply for this role.
Our Client based in Woolwich, South East London is looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager for immediate start. The ideal candidate will be local and have an excellent command of English - both oral and written plus reasonable IT skills. This would entail management of the warehouse ensuring the completion of all orders within the service level specifications of our clients, health and safety, site and equipment maintenance as well as the staff recruitment, training and appraisals/discipline. Key duties to include:
a) Warehouse Staff recruitment and retention including Agency Staff;
b) Overseeing and managing warehouse moves including ensuring adherence to pre agreed budget targets, management of external suppliers and completion within agreed timescales;
c) Overseeing and managing large new client implementations including ensuring adherence to pre agreed budget targets, management of external suppliers and customer and completion within agreed timescales;