Are you looking to work for an award wining company in Ashford? Our client are looking for experienced Customer Service Agents to start now!
You will be taking calls from existing clients and helping customers by recording their details in an online system, gathering the information for the specialist teams . You will ensure that the highest level of technical quality and customer service is maintained at all times.
Our hours of business are 8.30 -8.30 Monday to Friday and 9-5 on Saturday. You will be expected to work 37.5 hrs per week across these hours to include evenings and Saturdays.
There may be opportunities to remain with the company on a permanent basis for suitable candidates.
So if you are:
Able to think on your feet, have a positive attitude,
Good at building strong, long relationships with customers and colleagues.
Good at explaining thing in a simple, patient and effective way.
Dedicated to helping people
If of any interest please call Rosie Smith on 01634 576 111 or please apply by clicking the button.
Please apply with your CV. We endeavour to reply to all applications but due to volume cannot always do so. We may keep your CV on file for up to 3 months. By submitting your CV you acknowledge this.
In accordance to Regulation 19 of The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003 you confirm that by submitting your CV for this position you are willing to work in the position in which the hirer seeks to fill and that you provide MC Personnel with the permission required to pass your CV on to the hirer. Any sensitive data, such as address, contact numbers etc… will be omitted from your CV prior to being passed on to the hirer. MC Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer, a copy of our policy can be downloaded at www.mc-personnel.comSee full details.
As a BANK member of staff you have the ability to be flexible with your working hours whilst still feeling part of a growing and developing department.
As BANK Cardiac Physiologist you will be instrumental in supporting the Cardiology team during busy periods and covering holidays and sickness. Reporting directly to the Cardiac Respiratory Lead you will be responsible for coordinating inpatient and outpatient services for the cardiac interventional suite and the outpatient?s diagnostic cardiorespiratory department.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Liaising with Consultant Cardiologists in the provision of cardiac investigations
* Supporting the cardiac interventional suite with the provision of cardiac physiologists to assist in procedures such as packing, angiography, PCI and electrophysiological studies
* Rotating around the Catheter Lab and Outpatients department to undertake treadmill testing
* Developing and implementing policies and procedures/protocols within the cardiorespiratory department
* Assisting with the day-to-day revenue recapture and cost control process
* Encouraging a collaborative working approach between the catheter lab and radiology department
* Establishing a robust inpatient / outpatient diagnostic service.
The successful candidate will be absolutely patient focussed, with a desire and proven ability to inspire and lead others to deliver healthcare at its best.
* Be a trained Physiologist with extensive post registration experience within cardiorespiratory
* Have experience of working in a cardiac catheter lab and undertaking exercise testing, stress echocardiograms and tilt testing
* Have ECHO experience, however this is not essential
* Display excellent interpersonal skills, you will easily engage with colleagues and consultants to build effective working relationships
* Be easily able to build rapport with patients, displaying an enthusiastic and passionate attitude.
If this sounds like the vacancy for you, please apply by completing the application form below and attaching a copy of your CV
Alternatively, if you wish to speak to a member of the Careers team before applying, please call 01622 231780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be happy to help.See full details.
Dover Athletic FC is looking for Stewards to support its match day operations at the Crabble Stadium for the 2017/2018 football season.
As a Steward for the Club you will play a key role in match day safety and crowd supervision. You will also be required to respond to customer enquiries and to facilitate an even flow of spectators in and out of the Crabble stadium and its grounds.
Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate an ability to fully participate in the physical nature of the role. You will have a calm and controlled temperament to carry out the duties of a Steward as well as possessing good communication and interpersonal skills. You will be of smart appearance and be able to deliver excellent customer service to all of our patrons.
The successful applicants will be available to work evenings and weekends to cover match day fixtures and other adhoc events at the Crabble Stadium.
Positions will be offered on a casual basis; hours are not guaranteed. All relevant training will be provided.
To apply, please send your CV to John Heath, Safety Officer at, Dover Athletic Football Club, Lewisham Road, River, Dover, Kent CT17 0JB or email via the apply online button:
Watchfinder is one of the world's leading pre-owned watch retailers, catering to the needs of over 4.5 million visitors every year both online and in store. With over ten years' experience, Watchfinder continues to innovate and redefine the market for pre-owned watches, tirelessly developing new and exciting ways for customers to buy, sell and interact with pre-owned watches from over fifty different brands. This is a rare opportunity to join a company that is changing the way the industry works, and a great prospect for someone looking for a career in the watch industry. If you are a dedicated, enthusiastic and intuitive person, Watchfinder could well be the company for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated, enthusiastic and conscientious candidate to join our Service Centre in Maidstone. Reporting to the Parts Manager, you will be responsible for allocating parts to watches, watchmakers and case assemblers when required. You will work within a small team to support all functions of the Service Centre to ensure the smooth running of department.
A strong level of PC literacy is essential; attention to detail and an exceptional level of accuracy as recording incorrect information will cause major disruption to the department.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• To support the Watchmaking and Case Department with all parts requirements
• Process and allocating parts to live jobs
• Selecting and collating all parts from stores
• Monitoring of all components received
• Apply a best practice approach to all processes and procedures
• You’ll have outstanding administration/IT skills, with a keen eye for detail
• You’re extremely conscientious and strive for a zero error rate
• You’ll be highly organised and capable of managing your own workload
• Experience of working in a stock management environment would be beneficial
• Ideally, you’ll possess the ability to work efficiently & effectively under tight timescales
• You’ll have strong communication skills
Watchfinder is committed to providing a working environment in which employees are able to realise their full potential and to contribute to its business success irrespective of their gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, part time status, age, religion or belief.See full details.
CMS are holding interviews and inductions ready for the upcoming season and we are looking for temporary Production line workers for our distinguished client based in Dover.
We are seeking enthusiastic, hardworking, reliable individuals who are interested in being part of a successful team. The company deals with prestigious, high end products, so quality and good attention to detail is the key. If you take pride in your work and enjoy working under pressure in a fast paced environment, this is the job for you.
Our client runs a standard shift from 6am-2pm and 2pm–10pm , Monday – Friday but in peak period’s staff would need to be flexible and available to work between the hours of 10pm-6am, so flexibility is beneficial for us to offer you as much work as possible.
We would ideally like experience within Manufacturing or Production Industry but this is not essential. Good communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels, the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude at all times is necessary.
What CMS can offer?
Weekly pay directly into your bank account
Holiday pay accrued
Automatic enrollment to a workplace pension scheme
T-shirts, Name badge and Lockers
• Face to Face interview, checking proof of right to work
• Dexterity and numeracy testing
• Health and safety induction
• Induction training and selection on site
Once you have completed all stages of the recruitment process we will then contact you with a start date.See full details.
We are looking to recruit a team of temporary outbound call agents based in Ashford, Kent.
Monday training 12pm – 9pm then weekdays 4pm – 9pm and Saturday 9am – 2pm.
As a Call Agent we are looking for individuals who are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, whilst meeting agreed targets through gaining the callers interest.
Do you have the following?
• Previous experience in a customer focused environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Outstanding typing skills
• A positive 'can-do' approach
• An Organised approach to daily activities
• Have resilience and can handle objections well
• Ability to carry out repetitive calls
We are looking for 360 Operators in the Hemel Hempstead area. you will be operating either a 13 ton or 8 ton machine. There is roughly 8 months work, with overtime available. good rates of pay. Must have valid CPCS
For more info please call 0208 302 2866 or email email@example.comSee full details.
I am currently recruiting a part time Special Educational Needs District assistant based in Whitstable Job Purpose to be responsible for administering the transfer of Statements of Special Educational Needs (SEN) to Education, Health and Care Plans for children.
1. To administer all routine aspects of the statutory assessment process within a defined District. This means administering all ongoing monitoring and statutory processes for children and young people with Education, Health and Care (EHC) plans or Statements of Special Educational Need (SSEN).
2. To be the named contact for families /carers and young people and their educational setting.
3. To prepare and/or contribute to papers/research information for a variety of purposes, such as tribunals, Annual Reviews, phased transfer, complaints in relation to children and young people who have an Eduactional Health Care Plans of Special Educational Needs.
4. To be the first point of contact for parents, young people and other stakeholders or members of the public.
5. To monitor own caseload and be proactive about resolving issues, seeking advice as required to ensure there is no casework drift
6. To adhere to all policies, process and systems associated with Statutory Assessment and placement.
7. To inform Manager and SEN Finance of any proposed changes to provision following an annual review and update the statement of special educational need/ Education, Health and Care plans accordingly.
A BDS is required payable by the successful candidate at a cost of £25.
The successful candidate will be required to register at our office in Kings Hill, West Malling.
Connect2Kent is an agency acting as an employment business and as an equal opportunity agency.
DUE TO THE URGENT NATURE OF THIS POSITION, PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS ADVERT ONLINE IN THE FIRST INSTANCE.
IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM US WITHIN 48 HOURS PLEASE ASSUME YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL FOR THIS ROLE.
Close date - 18/04/17
Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.See full details.