The Best Connection Employment Group are currently seeking a Class 1 driver for our client located in the Maidstone area.
We are the UK's number one driving agency (non-franchise). We offer both full time and temporary work with great rates of pay.
We are currently looking for multiple HGV Cat C+E Class 1 drivers for work in the Maidstone area. The job roles are varied with work ranging from multi drop to trunking, days or nights, with our wide range of contacts and clients; we will always have a job role to suit you!
To be eligible for these positions you must hold:
• Cat C+E Licence
• Digital Tachograph Card
For more information on these exciting roles please call Paul or Darren ASAP on 01622664999 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Limited company / umbrella drivers welcome
*Newly qualified drivers with flexible attitude welcome
HGV Cat C+E Class 1 Driver – Maidstone - £10.50 per Hour PAYE £12.50 LTD!see full details.
We are looking to set up an on-going internship programme within the marketing department at Leeds Castle. The intention would be to provide a marketing student with the opportunity to work on projects for a multi-disciplined marketing team for one day a week over a set period (TBA), possibly as part of their college course or for their individual learning. They would be providing valuable input into a very busy department and in exchange would gain hands on experience in what is an ever-changing and fascinating sector.
This would be an unpaid position, but we would expect to pay travel expenses from within Kent
Their duties would include (but are not exclusive to):
• Competitor Research
• Digital marketing, assisting with management of PPC campaigns
• Updating paid-for and partnership websites
• TripAdvisor & Google Reviews Monitoring
• Basic design work using InDesign or Quark, (operational posters, menus, etc.)
• Press cuttings administration and updating press lists
• Copy writing – blog stories for website and simple press releases
• Assisting photoshoots and filming (planning admin and runner for shoot days)
• Responding to press requests for images and copy, preparing press packs
• Blogger Outreach and contacting Social Media Influencers
• Data input
• Updating Listingssee full details.
Do you have a valid CSCS card? Are you available for a long term project? Then you're in luck, we've
got the perfect role for you to start as soon as possible. Our client, a reputable construction
company is looking for an experienced Shuttering Carpenter to join the team location. Please call Molly on 01622
Your new role:
ï· Hanging doors
ï· Remedial works
ï· Previous in a similar role.
ï· CSCS Card ideally with the relevant job role
ï· 110v & 240v tools
ï· Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
ï· Focused on progress.
What you will get in return:
ï· A competitive hourly rate or day rate
ï· Overtime opportunities
ï· Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the project
What you need to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or cv. If you
are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPEs Maidstone branch for
a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on
our latest vacancies.
Please call Molly on 016223257231
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.see full details.
We are working in partnership with a friendly 2 form entry school to find an enthusiastic and energetic teacher to complete their dedicated and enthusiastic KS2 team. The school is based in Dartford.
You will be working in a fully collaborative environment where staff are encouraged to plan and deliver fun, engaging and innovative lessons that supports the school's creative curriculum approach. As well as having access a strong and experienced team you will also benefit from having at least one allocated TA per class; as well as the support of a committed School Leadership Team.
The school are in a fortunate position which enables them to offer flexibility with regards to which Year Group applicants will go on to teach, meaning preferences, specialisms and prior experience can all be considered for the right person.
The school is very much pupil focused, creating an environment where pupils are nurtured and inspired to become independent and motivated learners.
This popular hard-working and friendly primary are seeking a reliable, trustworthy, motivated and reliable individual who:
* Has excellent Knowledge of early years and KS2 curriculum
* Have recent teaching experience
* Strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Lauren Smith on 01634 926 067.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.see full details.
Main Purpose of Job:
To provide domiciliary support to residents and relatives in their own flat. A policy of “promoting independence of residents need” to be adopted as much as practically possible to ensure residents stay active and independent. Work in a team environment.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• As part of the individual residents care plan and when required attend to the comfort and personal appearance and hygiene of residents at all times including assistance with dressing and undressing, eating and drinking, self-administration of medication, toileting, bathing, combing hair, assisting with dentures and hearing aids. Assist with ordering prescriptions and food vouchers.
• Prepare and cook food for residents in their flats. Prepare residents for meals. Provide assistance to residents with eating as required. Wash and tidy away crockery for residents. Prepare snacks for residents as detailed in care plan in their flat.
Under take a range of domestic task including:
•Vacuuming, cleaning and washing floors
• Cleaning baths, sinks, toilets, ovens windows (inside only).
• Removing cobwebs from ceilings and walls
• Clean and tidy residents flat keeping clothing and possessions in order and how they would wish their property to be cleaned and stored.
• Make beds and change bed linen. Dispose of soiled linen in accordance with procedures for safe transfer to washing machine.
• When required wash dry and iron residents linen and clothing in accordance with instruction labels. Put linen and clothing away tidily.
• Document all care given to Residents in accordance with CQC/RBLI requirements.
• Where CPD or other in house training is offered or provided, employees have a responsibility to attend and take advantage of this in order to ensure they maintain and develop professional competence. Where required, staff must keep records of such CPD for the purpose of continued registration to practice.
• Of high integrity
• A self motivated, resilient & tenacious self starter with strong team ethics
• Empathetic and approachable whilst ensuring that boundaries are maintained
• Flexible, reliable and responsive to change
• Good interpersonal skills
Skills and Experience Required:
• Basic numeracy & literacy skills
• Demonstrates a basic understanding of the needs of the patient and the role of the Domiciliary Carer.
• Proven customer care / carer experience
• Must be over 18
• The job is a physical one and often requires manual handling, so a good level of fitness is required
• Hold NVQ Level 2 Care Award is an advantage
• Experience of caring, or able to demonstrate knowledge of what domiciliary carers do, ideally in a residential/nursing home or sheltered housing environment.
• Knowledge of Health and Safety in the workplace
To hold the Care Certificate or willing to complete this within the probation period.
RBLI offer 20 days holiday per annum pro rata, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
If you wish to be considered for the above roles, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date