We are looking for self-motivated, driven individuals to join our fun and friendly call centre team based in the heart of Canterbury.
We work by contacting home owners across the South East spreading electrical safety awareness to promote our local campaign.
No experience needed as full training is provided.
Weekly basic plus fantastic commission.
Flexible shifts are available between the hours of 9.30 – 2 and 3-6 Monday to Friday.
Contact Liberty on 01227 230370 or email via the apply online button for further details.see full details.
Clark James Insurance Recruitment are recognised as an industry leading specialist Insurance Recruiter renowned for offering friendly and professional advice with the best interests of candidates at heart. A great new opportunity has arisen to work for a very well respected and successful Insurance brokerage in the mid Kent area, ideal for someone looking for real career progression with an expanding business
We are looking for someone ambitious and hungry with prior Insurance Broker experience to join the Renewals team, the clients are very loyal and attracted by the excellent service and are made up of a variety of small and medium businesses so customer service and good negotiating skills are critical in order to retain as many clients as possible.
This position will suit a confident and outgoing individual looking for an opportunity with huge potential. Main duties will include:
• Taking responsibility for a number of renewals each month, mainly via telephone
• Obtain up to date information from clients
• Negotiate with Insurers and really sell the benefit of staying for another year
• You will also spend a small amount of time providing quotes for addition products to existing clients
• The role will also have a servicing element, assisting clients with MTAs, issuing documentation, setting up policies and diary management
• You will also have the opportunity to get out and meet clients once or twice a week if that interests you
Experience in Commercial SME Products would be a benefit and ideally you will have had previous experience in a similar role, however they are looking for talent and will consider an experienced account handler looking for a more sales based role but without the pressure normally associated.
The role might also be suitable for someone in Personal Lines sales looking to learn Commercial or a New Business executive looking for a more client focussed role where relationship building is key.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and there is a defined career path with responsibility being given at an early stage and fast track up the ladder for the right individual! The role benefits from a generous bonus scheme as well as a decent basic salary.
see full details.
Parker Steel is one of the largest steel distributors and processors in the United Kingdom. The company is currently growing at an annual rate of 20% and a central part of this growth is maintaining an effective, efficient, motivated and happy workforce. With this in mind, an exciting opportunity has arisen, following internal promotion, for a proactive, self-motivated individual to join our busy Finance department based as the Management Accountant reporting to the Financial Controller.
• Support Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
• Assist in preparation of Trial Balance
• Preparation of Accruals and Prepayments
• Cashflow forecasting
• Balance Sheet Analysis
• Maintaining and Control of Fixed Asset Register including processing additions and disposals
• Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and supporting reconciliations
• Balance Sheet Reconciliations and Supporting Schedules
• Profit and Loss and supplementary reports as required
• Variance analysis and commentaries
• Involved in the development and preparation of departmental financial reports to include performance analysis, cost analysis and KPI generation
• Producing Ad Hoc financial information and supporting Senior
• Supporting and providing information for year-end audit
• Qualified AAT / Part Qualified / Newly qualified CIMA ACCA
• Finance experience in a manufacturing / engineering / construction environment desirable
• Strong team player, who is able to prioritise and manage a changing work load
• Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and able to cope with tight deadlines under pressure
• Self-managed & motivated
• Tax – CIS VAT P11D working knowledge would be advantageous
• Hours: 37.5 hours per week
• Company Pension contribution
• Death In Service 4 times cover
• Perk box membership
• Employee discounts scheme
Salary: £11.33 per hour (based on 25 hours per week)
Calling all Housing/Estate Managers : I have the perfect role for you!
As an experienced Housing Professional with extensive experience within the Sheltered Accommodation sector, are you interested in earning a fantastic hourly rate whilst ensuring a healthy work life balance by working 25 hours per week flexibly? If you answered yes then you?re just the person I?m looking for!
I am looking to present experienced, approachable and professional Sheltered Accommodation experts to my client in the Putney area for the role of Estate Manager, whilst ensuring consistent guidance and support throughout your application process!
This is a part-time role, offering 25 hours per week which you are able to work flexibly across Monday-Friday, between 9am : 5pm. Initially this a 4 month fixed term contract and offers a great opportunity to develop on your existing skills.
* Ensure that all repairs are carried out quickly and effectively, whilst ensuring all properties are well maintained, welcoming and a pleasant environment for tenants
* To ensure that tenants are signed up in line with the agreed procedures whilst consistently ensuring that they understand their rights and obligations under their tenancy agreement
* Provide residents with advice of rent and service charge payment and provide assistance with benefit entitlement
* Assist in the setting of the annual service charge budget and the monitoring and control of the service charge expenditure locally
* Work with residents to develop priorities for minor works and environmental improvements
* Work with Community Development Officer to encourage resident involvement and feedback
* Take responsibility for maintaining health and safety requirements in accordance with Health and Safety policies and site specific risk assessments
* Carry out fire alarm, emergency lighting, alarm checks and other checks including pull cord checks in individual units
* Carry out regular site inspections under the guidance of Senior Management ensuring that residents are involved in the process and manage local contractors to ensure effective budget management
* Daily contact with all tenants/residents and ensure liaison with the appropriate staff and relatives in the event of absence
* Facilitate access to company services and external partners to promote well being
* To ensure the properties are marketed to customers interested in renting or owning a property at the scheme in the future. Ensure that new residents are welcome and have an understanding on how services operate
* To deputise for other Estate Manager or Senior Management as and when required
* Extensive background in Housing/Estate Management
* Experience working in Sheltered Accommodation is essential
* Driving Licence is essential
* Excellent knowledge of Landlord and Tenant Legislation
* Able to work flexibly across 25 hours per week
* Knowledge of effective strategies and policies surrounding Anti-Social Behaviour
* Housing related qualification is preferred
* A good understanding of vulnerable people
* Experience in the leadership of housing-related staff is essential
* Outstanding communication skills
* Knowledge of Welfare Benefits, particularly surrounding Housing Benefits
For your opportunity to apply for this role, please contact Emily in our Head Office today!
Independent, established practice of Chartered Accountants with an excellent reputation for supporting businesses and individuals in a highly professional manner. Consistent growth has led to the need for a Semi-Senior level member of staff to join the team.
If you are looking for a role with a firm who understand the concept of “work/ life balance”, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you. They need a Semi-Senior level person who has hands-on experience of preparing accounts and tax returns, is happy to complete bookkeeping work, and be involved in some audits. A varied and interesting role.
Candidates who are studying will be considered, as will those who enjoy working at this level and may not be interested in studying. This role is available full-time (9.00 – 5.30), or with flexible hours working five days a week (salary pro-rata).
To be suitable for this Semi-Senior vacancy you will need:
Experience of working at this level within a practice of Chartered or Certified Accountants
Progress towards an accountancy qualification, or high quality experience
Working knowledge of accountancy software and Microsoft packages
An interest in completing high quality work on behalf of your clients
The ability to get on well with other team members
I would be delighted to discuss this vacancy in more detail with you.
Please forward your CV in complete confidence to Kent Recruitment Bureau Ltd. We will review it and provide feedback as to your suitability for this role.
Kent Recruitment Bureau Ltd acts as an agency for permanent and contract recruitment.
THIS ROLE IS 2 OR 3 DAYS A WEEK, NO WEEKENDS
9AM - 5.30PM, 75 minute lunch break and free parking based in Tonbridge
An experienced nurse is required to join this lovely company based in Tonbridge, working with 3 other nurses assisting the Nursing Manager and other employees of the Company in their mission to provide a high quality live-in nursing service to Clients with appropriately recruited Nursing Staff who adequately fulfill the needs of the Clients.
You must have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to use the computer on a daily basis, matching clients with the correct nursing staff in a friendly but professional manner.
This is a great role for a nurse who wants to come away from the day to day nurses duties and work in a consultancy area.
• Receive and respond promptly and appropriately to enquiries from all prospective Nurse applicants
• Review CVs and complete screening questionnaires for Nurse applicants
• Select prospective Nurse applicants for interview and conduct the interviews
• Provide induction training for new Nurses and ensure other pre-and post-recruitment tasks are completed
For a full job spec
please call or email your cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org 01732 746622see full details.
Proven as a successful Estate Agent? Enjoy coaching and developing people? Then we have a fabulous and rare opportunity……
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 + Car or Car Allowance
Location: Medway City Estate (Kent)
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday, 5 days per week, 08.00 – 18.30
Due to early retirement, we have a fantastic and rare position available to head up our Award-Winning Training and Development Team. This is an ever-developing department and you will be responsible for the design and delivery of estate agency training and development for staff at all levels. You will need a strategic approach and the ability to adapt programmes in a current market depending on business needs. You will be working closely with our Managing Directors, Operations Directors and senior management team as well as managing on a day to day basis a group of Field Sales Trainers and Classroom Trainers.
•Design of training courses and workshops at all levels
•Delivering a range of classroom training from Induction through to Management Development
•Regular training needs analysis
•Follow up branch visits with trainees
•Quarterly training program design
•Overseeing training resources
•Running regular team meetings
•Ensuring a consistent training message is delivered across the Arun group
•Evaluation of effective training
We need you to be:
•An Experienced Estate Agent (having achieved Branch Manager status or above)
•Passionate about developing people and promoting the Arun business
•Enthusiastic with high energy levels with the ability to inspire and motivate
•Well-presented and articulate
•Flexible in work patterns (working long days will be required at times)
•Good attention to detail / perfectionist
•Computer literate (Excel / PowerPoint / Word)
Anyone applying for the role must see this as a long term position (at least 5 years plus). You will also need to be able to demonstrate that you have the skills, leadership, vision and passion required to make a positive difference to our staff and to our overall results.
A considerable hand-over period will be necessary in order to ensure the best possible induction and understanding of our business so if this sounds like the job for you, then don’t delay!see full details.
CXK’s Emotional Well Being Service supports children and young people to improve and understand their emotional health and well-being. Delivering in schools and local community venues the service works with 5 – 19 year olds through one to one support and therapeutic interventions. We are evidence based in the work we deliver and creative and passionate about how we do it.
We are currently recruiting for an Emotional Well Being Practitioner to join CXK’s team of Practitioners delivering the Targeted Emotional Well Being Service across Kent. This role is part time (4 days per week) and will cover delivery of the service across North & West Kent. A key element of this role will involve working directly with children and young people aged 5-19 to improve their emotional health and wellbeing whilst also working with parents and stakeholders to improve their confidence and ability to give children and young people the support and direction they require to build resilience. For the full job description and person specification please visit our website.
If you are interested in applying for this role then we would love to hear from you! All you need to do is create an online profile and upload your completed application form on our website. Please note we can only consider applications that have been fully completed and submitted directly on our website.
Closing date for applications: 9am 10th May 2017
Interviews will be held w/c 15th May 2017
Please note that due to the nature of our work this role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.see full details.
This position is for one day a week (Friday) but will include holiday cover when required.
To prepare and cook a range of hot meals (including specific dietary requirements) within a given budget and menu, as set by the Senior Catering Team Leader for clients, staff and volunteers.
To also ensure a range of scones, cakes and pastries are made for sale in the snack bar