We are currently seeking a talented and passionate Marketing Account Director to join a leading integrated marketing agency in Kent. A superb and exciting role which will see you working closely with renowned clients on a wide range of projects and getting involved in all aspects of the marketing mix from digital to creative.
As a senior member of staff, not only will you manage 3 direct reports, you will also need to work closely with all internal staff, which include web developers and creatives, to external suppliers and build strong relationships with clients.
**The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate plenty of hands on experience as well as managing digital projects.**
Further duties in the role will include:
• Managing client relationships on a daily basis
• Be a doer – make things happen on time, to budget and to exceed the expectation of the client
• Oversee and support digital platforms such as apps, databases, emails online advertising, mobile and more
• Oversee and support creative platforms such as advertising, direct mail, literature POS and more
• Project manage and prioritise
• Manage a team of 3 direct reports
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Previous experience working within a Marketing Agency - ESSENTIAL
• Proven track record in growing accounts
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong digital experience – have a good understanding
• Ability to lead and influence others
• Be a great team player
This is a really exciting opportunity to work with outstanding clients and join a company where your input really matters.
This position requires the ability to understand highly technical products and convey their benefits to relevant markets in clear, concise language.
*Produce, record and edit professional-quality videos for company YouTube channel
*Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
*Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
*Drive PR campaigns by developing media relations and writing press releases
*Manage the production of leaflets, brochures and various print promotional material
*Organize and maintain company PowerPoint presentations
*Manage and drive social media presence
*Trade show/event management
*Coordinate with web/design agency on website updates and changes and graphic design projects
*Overseeing the company's marketing budget
*A relevant industry qualification Degree / Diploma
*Excellent written and verbal communication
*Strong analytical and project management skills
*Background in professional video production and editing essential
*Ability to communicate to various stakeholders (customers, senior management, sales staff) marketing strategies
*Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
*Strong creative outlook
*Must be a team player
*Strong attention to detail
Hours of Work Monday - Friday 0900-1730
This is a semi-rural location so applicants will need to have their own transport
up to £30,000 per annum, dependent upon experience
Aylesford, Tonbridge and Malling, Kent
2 days ago
Main purpose of job:
• Establish a thriving community and events fundraising programme in the Kent region including establishing a programme of events for RBLI, securing third party events, and maximising public participation in challenge events.
• Research, identify and develop new fundraising opportunities across a wide range of potential 3rd party activity.
• Establish RBLI’s annual community events calendar, taking responsibility for event marketing, and event evaluation, in order to refine the programme for 2019.
• Achieve agreed community and events fundraising targets by creating an engaging programme of activities, and identifying potential supporters, attracting them to the cause, maximising their annual fundraising potential, and achieving healthy donor retention.
• Personally manage key supporter relationships as well as put quality stewardship processes in place for the day-to-day management of fundraisers, and groups, in the Kent community.
• Contribute to the development and success of RBLIs new fundraising team
Represent RBLI professionally and enthusiastically in the Kent region.
Overview of the Role & Team:
This is a new post in a recently created fundraising function with massive potential for growth. It is a particularly exciting time as the Charity celebrates its Centenary in 2019. The role offers the successful candidate the chance to influence and develop an exciting community and events fundraising programme. The focus will be on developing and organising key RBLI events and also securing key supporters to undertake challenge events for RBLI. You will be a team player, with solid relationship management with events experience.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Develop, lead, implement and monitor a community and events fundraising programme.
• Organise and run key fundraising events for RBLI.
• Make recommendations for RBLI’s calendar of supporter events, evaluate and refine the programme towards 2019.
• Propose strategies to maximise community engagement and support for this within the RBLI village and across the Kent region.
• Proactively recruit new supporters, volunteers and companies, with a focus on Kent, to undertake fundraising challenges and events.
• Effectively prioritise to ensure the right events are chosen, and the best 3rd party fundraising opportunities are given the greatest support and encouragement.
• Evaluate event partnership opportunities carefully, assess risk, and make recommendations.
• Review outcomes against activity and event goals and make recommendations, take remedial action if necessary.
• During community fundraising and events activity, seek to maximise the opportunity for RBLI as a whole, and identify high net worth individuals, legacy pledgers, and trust contacts, ensure there is a follow up plan.
• Keep all data on fundraising contacts, volunteers, and third party activity up to date and accurate.
• Keep abreast of Charity Law and fundraising developments across the charity sector e.g. public collections, by networking, undertaking training and abiding by the Charities Act and ICFM codes of conduct.
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of RBLI, including all the current projects, appeals, and exciting initiatives across the charity and social enterprise.
• Undertake any other duties of a compatible nature as may be required from time to time.
• This role will be office based with travel and occasional evening and weekend work
• A professional working manner and approach is essential.
• A team player.
• Honesty and proactivity is essential.
• Well organised.
• Able to motivate others and be supportive to the wider team goals.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Experience in developing and organising fundraising events.
• Able to develop, implement and monitor plans, present budgets and interpret financial information.
• Able to research, assess and initiate new opportunities.
• Able to recruit, encourage, develop, support, motivate and manage individuals, groups, to maximise their own fundraising or their event success.
• Able to manage the detailed content involved in function/event management, take an active lead at an event, and supervise key volunteers involved in such activities.
• Able to use interpersonal skills to engage effectively with others, understand what motivates them and respond appropriately.
• Written communication skills and a high level of numeracy to be able to produce a range of work e.g. business plans, evaluations, event marketing material, press releases, letters, and presentations.
• Excellent verbal communication skills, able to build strong relationships, make supporters feel appreciated and deliver more formal presentations.
• Able to work as part of a team, to see and understand the big picture and contribute effectively to team plans and goals.
• At least 3 years proven track record of successful income generation from within the community and events fundraising sector and or able to demonstrate transferable skills from the commercial sector.
• Track record of identifying, establishing and retaining effective new supporters and fundraising committees/groups.
• Track record of working with business communities and regional social networks.
• Experience of working as part of a team and contributing to team plans and activities.
• Track record of managing successful fundraising events and achieving event targets, including gala events.
• A degree is desirable and or relevant professional qualifications.
• To hold a full UK driving licence and be prepared to travel throughout the area.
• Willing and able to work weekends and evenings when required.
RBLI offer 25 days holiday per annum pro rata, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date.
No Weekends or Bank Holidays
We have vacancies for 10 people to join our established TeleSales team in Rainham Kent. We deal with the in-home servicing of domestic appliances in Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Essex and South East London and have be doing so for the past 28 years. We currently have a data base of over 50,000 customers that we service on an annual basis and are looking to expand our customer base.
The work involves growing our existing database by calling potential new customers.
Successful applicants must -
- Have a lively, fun outgoing personality
- Be able to quickly build a rapport with potential new customers
- Be a confident team player but also able to work on your own initiative.
- Be able to work under pressure and thrive in a busy environment.
Previous telesales experience is preferred but not essential.
We have opportunities for people who are looking for FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT and we also have promotion opportunities.
FULL TIME HOURS & PAY -
Monday to Thursday 11:00pm until 7:00pm and Friday 09:30am until 5:30pm
£8.00 per hour (plus bonuses) £11.69 per hour OTE. (Full Time pay including bonuses equivalent to £22,800 per annum)
We do not work on Weekends or Bank Holidays!
All applicants must apply by forwarding their C.V. via the apply online button:See full details.
We are looking for a Strong Account Executive to work for a well-established solutions company based in Ashford Kent, to act as an interface between clients and the company, providing a consistently high standard of service.
This is not a full on sales role but a true account management role where attention to detail and building relationships with clients is crucial, there is scope to upsell and cross sell but the FOCUS is client account management and retention.
All About The role
Producing quotations as required.
Liaising with clients on invoice queries.
Building relationships with clients by providing support and guidance where needed.
Taking client instructions and processing for Distribution
Seeking opportunities to advise/remind clients of additional services offered
Dealing with queries/problems and resolving to both the client and company's satisfaction wherever possible.
Identifying and processing all the administration required to manage client's accounts.
Arranging printing of mailing materials, letterheads, shells, stickers etc.
Arranging deliveries within UK and overseas using and advising on the variety of services offered.
All About you
Able to quickly build relationships with clients initially over the telephone and manage client’s expectations.
Ability to use own initiative and 'think on your feet’.
Ability to remain calm under pressure and multi task.
Experienced in the use of windows applications with particular reference to Excel and Word.
Computer literate as several different in-house systems are also used.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Good time management and organisational skills.
Able to prioritise work and deal with several issues at the same time.
Team player, ready to help colleagues and consider the needs of the rest of the team.
Attention to detail.
Ability to spot a sales opportunity.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits on offer, free parking.
Please can you send your CV in word format, with a covering letter outlining your KEY RELEVANT experience, reasons for leaving current employer and notice period.See full details.
Recruitment Solutions (Folkestone) Ltd are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who comes from the Print & Mailing sector to join one of the largest mailing houses in the UK. My client has over 40 years of experience and is part of a very successful group of companies based in Ashford, Kent (must have own transport).
Please note that you do not have to be Ashford based as you can work from home for some of the week and will be travelling around the South East area, however, you will need to come into the Ashford, Kent office each week.
The bonus package is very competitive, meaning a very realistic OTE of £37,000 and a solid basic of £25,000- £30,000.
Have you got experience of Print & Mailing environment, ideally with successful track record and current portfolio of clients? Are you determined, objective, target and success driven. Do you see yourself as a candidate who is creative & innovative and excels in establishing and developing relationships? If this is you please do read on…………………..
All about the Role!
Achieve New Business Sales Target
Develop thorough understanding of the business service capabilities and identify commercial opportunities for profitable business development by providing effective tailored direct marketing solutions.
Pro-actively research, target, market and approach prospect clients with the objective of selling our print and mailing services at rates which meet or exceed budgeted GP%.
Effectively, efficiently, professionally and profitably manage and grow new clients.
Liaise with colleagues across the group to identify sales opportunities and progress to prospect and convert to sales.
Monitor progress against sales and profit targets as well as pipeline of prospective sales.
Maintain knowledge of competitors, current market trends and best industry practices.
Attend industry events to gather market intelligence or to represent the business.
Deliver 100% On Time In Full Service Delivery to clients.
Maintain a professional approach at all times, ensuring that the client’s confidence is maintained at all times.
To build and develop strong long term client relationships based on honesty, reliability, professionalism and a commitment to providing the highest possible standards of client service, maximising profit opportunities for the business.
Translate often complex client requirements into a simple to understand brief for internal departments. To liaise with external bodies namely Royal Mail, printers and other agencies & suppliers as necessary.
To ensure preparation of quotation at the beginning of a job and documentation of final invoice upon completion. Develop a good understanding of Direct Marketing and Mailing, Royal Mail services and rates, DSA postal operators, print and mailing terms and scope.
All About You!
MUST have worked in and have experience of Print & Mailing environment, ideally with successful track record and current portfolio of clients
Our client is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to manage their content projects. You will need to be a first rate wordsmith and be able to translate complex technical terms into user friendly content. You will be responsible for writing copy for their websites, delivering press releases, writing blogs, whitepapers and reports. You will be in constant contact with their PR agency, customers and suppliers with the objective of setting out engaging written material.
The role involves delivering written content on a quarterly basis that provides the content for the following period. You will be overseeing and managing social, blogs and opinion pieces, running customer surveys, researching industry trends to identify new areas for content management, promoting customer experiences and developing new audiences. You will be responsible for the website written content, keeping everything up to date and current, overseeing the company newsletter and developing social media strategy.
You will need to be an experienced and enthusiastic writer, have a passion for technology and translating technical terms into marketable material, 3+ years of experience of writing marketing content and be comfortable in a fast paced environment. You will need to be able to work in both team environment and independently. You will preferably have a product marketing background and a degree in Marketing, Communications,Business or English.
If this sounds like your next opportunity then please email your CV so we can contact you.See full details.
A flourishing and successful company with offices conveniently located in Darford is looking to expand its sales and marketing team.
The role will calling exisiting and prospective clients, buildking relationships sending out marketing material and maintaining records of activity on the CRM database.
This role can be full or part time (with hours to suit).
Lovely friendly team, modern offices and free parking on site.
Apply now or call 01732 746604 to find out more about this lovely role!
Follow us on Twitter to make sure you hear about all our new roles! www.twitter.com/RecsolSevenoaksSee full details.
We are proud to be working in partnership with our client, with headquarters based in South East Kent, who are looking for a talented Group Marketing Manager, with strong FMCG and people management experience. You will be responsible for the Personal Care brands and manage 3 experienced Senior Brand Managers. You will utilise your experience of working with high street retailers and/or superstores such as Boots, Tescos, Superdrug and Sainsburys to help grow and develop consumer brands.
As a Senior Manager, you will lead by example, owning and directing the development strategy, insight and brand plans based on equity drivers which will achieve and exceed company targets and set the future direction for the brands. Leading your teams to create and execute the plans through development of communications and promotions that prompt the required consumer and customer response to hit target.
This position can be based in South East Kent, full-time or, split between London and South East Kent, depending on your geographical location. Please note, should you choose the option to work from the London offices you will be required to work 2 days a week in the South East Kent location, travel for this will be covered.
**UK market experience is essential**
Further key areas of responsibility:
• Direct and lead the development of creative strategic brand plans by your team
• Ensure deep understanding of consumer needs and habits with the categories – create actionable customer insights
• Market trend analysis
• Work with the Marketing Director to set and agree strategic priorities
• Pricing strategy, price elasticity and econometric modelling to inform strategy decisions
• Overall P&L responsibility and on-going monitoring
• New product development – create the vision of growth of your brands
• Ensure close NPD and R&D in the identification of new product concepts
• Oversee the development of new packing with design agencies
• Oversee development of powerful communications, across all disciplines
• Work closely with Sales and Customer Marketing to drive synergy across all channels
• Ensure the ongoing analysis of marketing activity, measure success and highlight key learning. Report findings to Marketing Director
• Set own development plan, working with the Marketing Director
• Be a Senior Leader within the marketing team and be a trusted partner and advisor for the Sales team and International/Export
• Mange your team, set performance objectives on an annual basis
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate the following:
• Relevant Marketing Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 7 years of experience within FMCG
• UK market knowledge is essential
• Extensive management experience
• Experience creating and managing A&P programmes across all disciplines (ATL, BTL and digital)
• MUST have FMCG/Personal Care experience
• Strong analytical skills – financial and market research/data
• Strong commercial acumen
• Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
• Have a real energy and drive to succeed
This is truly an exciting opportunity for a very experienced Marketing Manager who is looking to take on a brand new challenge.
An exceptional package awaits for the successful candidate.
Search and social media agency Sleeping Giant Media is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Digital PR Executive to work as part of our Digital Creative Team. This will mean working alongside account managers and DC Team colleagues to deliver the highest levels of service to our clients.
The Digital Creative Team is made up of creative individuals with a strong technological flare. The DC team members are responsible for communicating our clients’ commercial ideas in creative ways. This includes social media campaigns, digital PR campaigns, written content, visuals and video.
At Sleeping Giant Media, we aspire to three core values:
- To Delight our Customers
- To Lead in the application of Digital Marketing
- To make people GIANT
And it seems to work! We were established in September 2008 and since then the company has seen rapid expansion. As such, we can afford our Giants opportunities like no other - we have a bar, a ballpit, a lego wall, games consoles, free drinks and snacks, health benefits, rapid professional development, AND Unlimited Holiday (yes, really!).
We always strive to build relationships with our clients to ensure there is not an us and them culture. It is by doing so we believe we will achieve our business objectives. So, as long as our Giants are trying to achieve their best for themselves and their clients, why wouldn’t we reward them?
The candidate will work with the DC & account teams to plan and execute creative campaign ideas in a timely and effective way.
Establish & maintain relationships with key influencers & journalists to develop opportunities for our clients.
Development & maintenance of contact & relationship databases.
As required contribute to the creations of press releases, written content & social media posts as part of wider creative campaigns.
This role will report directly to the Digital Creative Planning Lead.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree and a passion for learning about the dynamic and challenging industry that is digital marketing.
1-2 years of PR / outreach experience
Confident communication skills including:
Strong interpersonal skills
Excellent content writing skills
Confident phone communications
Ability to nurture & develop relationships
A keen ability to problem solve and find solutions
Prioritisation, time and workload management
Have a good understanding of online marketing and keen to develop this understanding further
Have the ability to negotiate and chase outreach opportunities
Be a team player able to build effective relationships
Be a resilient and self motivated individual
An aptitude for online
Clean driving licence
Clearly demonstrate how digital PR & outreach fit into an overall search strategy.
A wider understanding of how different digital marketing channels can be combined with digital PR & outreach
Experience/understanding /awareness of the following search based tools are also highly desirable:
Cision / Gorkana
Google Web Master Tools
Advanced Web Ranking
Up to date on PR reporting & planning tools
Salary / Benefits:
£16k – £22k depending on experience
Structured development & progression opportunities
A wide range of additional benefits including:
Health care package
Fantastic office environment
In-house food & drinks
Friday afternoon beers (or equivalent)
Monthly team lunches
Regular subsidised team lunches
Marketing library - paper & ebookSee full details.