As the premier agent in our area of operation we sell a wide spectrum of residential property and offer a range of services including lettings and property management. We are now seeking a Sales Negotiator to join our expanding team.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious, driven and proactive individual who shares our work ethic and commitment to outstanding client services. Working within a busy professional environment, the role requires excellent customer service skills and offers considerable scope for career progression.
Previous Estate Agency experience is not a pre-requisite but may be an advantage. A positive attitude, ambition, ability and a full clean UK driving licence are key.
Attractive salary package (dependent on experience).
Please send your CV together with a covering letter stating why you may be suitable for the position to:
Christopher Hodgson Estate Agents
95-97 Tankerton Road
CT5 2AJsee full details.
Children's Support Worker required to support a young boy with tracheostomy in Whitstable, Kent.
We are looking for a support worker with paediatric experience to support a 4 years old boy with tracheostomy living with his family. This charming and happy little boy currently has no verbal communication, limited mobility and some medical issues.
The ideal Support Worker will:-
- Have experience in caring for children with complex disabilities including personal care, manual handling and pressure area care
- Have previous experience with breathing and tracheostomy management
- Have previous experience with gastrostomy management
- Have previous experience with medication administration and nebuliser
- Demonstrate the ability to build good relationships with the child and his family
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of confidentiality and privacy
- Be a non-smoker and possess a Full clean UK driving licence
- Be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
This is a great opportunity to join an up market fine dining restaurant on the coast working in a busy kitchen alongside a professional team of Chefs.
As Chef de Partie you will be responsible for assisting the Head Chef and helping with their duties in their absence so must be able to know how to run a kitchen and work alongside a team. You will need to produce fine dining food to high standards, be able to assist in purchasing, and ensure a clean, hygienic environment.
You will need to come from a fine dining background, be creative, passionate about cuisine and be able to work under pressure.
Experience is of utmost importance but it would be beneficial if you have a city & guilds diploma in cooking or HND.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced machine operative to work for our client in Whitstable. Applicants must have previous machine experience, preferable within the moulding environment. Working hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Initially the wage will be £7.50 PH but on completion of training and subject to the work being satisfactory, you will be offered a wage increase.
We are proud to be supporting our client, based near Whitstable, who are searching for a confident and experienced Brand Manager to join an exceptionally successful organisation. If you have experience with Product Marketing, managed retail channels and have strong customer insight experience then this is the role for you.
Reporting directly into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for implementing all marketing and brand plans, executing and delivering insightful research and analysis as well as taking ownership of the end user customer experience. Furthermore, you will be managing 4 direct reports and pushing the brand to the next level. A good knowledge of Digital marketing practices would be highly advantageous. There will be the opportunity for Global travel with this role.
** Please note, PRODUCT MARKETING experience is essential as well as experience of working with RETAIL CHANNELS (route to market).**
Day to day duties will involve, but not limited to the following:
• Work closely with the Head of Marketing to assist with creation of marketing/brand plans for all divisions
• Assist the Head of Marketing to create a robust digital strategy
• Analysing research and data to identify trends and gaps in the market
• Manage market research and customer insights to fully understand the customer experience
• Manage budgets of individual projects keeping in line with the overall allocated marketing spend
• Plan and cost launch activities for new product and brand launches
• Work closely with the in-house graphics team to manage artwork workload
• Working with the wider global team on key projects
• Further develop presentations and product sales programmes for Sales Team to improve their knowledge and capability
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Marketing Degree, CIM or relevant qualification
• Previous Brand Manager experience
• Customer insight experience – surveys, focus groups
• Product experience
• Project management
• Good knowledge of Digital marketing principles
• Experience with managing a team
• Strong communication skills
Salary up to £33,000 depending on experience, 20 days annual leave plus 3 days over the Christmas period as well as 8 bank holidays.
There is also free on-site parking, exceptional training, fun days during the summer and team nights out to enjoy.
Clark James Recruitment are working with a successful Estate Agents with offices in and around the Kent region.
Due to further growth within the brand they are currently looking for experienced Lettings Negotiators, Sales Negotiators and Senior Sales Negotiators to join their existing team.
Are you looking for a career and not just another job? Are you someone who is ambitious and prepared to work hard in return for career progression and excellent financial rewards?
Candidates will be professional, ambitious and target driven
Able to demonstrate a successful sales record/history
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Experience of valuing a distinct advantage however not essential
The successful candidate will be somebody who is motivated by money and also success
An individual who is keen to build a career for themselves
Working within a forward thinking and professional organisation that has a highly successful and sales focused environment
Attending daily viewings
Visiting and talking to the sellers or landlords about their property
Meeting potential buyers or tennants to gather information of what exactly they are in search of
Estimating the value of properties
Working with Mortgage Advisors, Solicitors and Surveyors on a daily basis
This opportunity is paying a basic salary of c£18,000 (depending on experience)
The realistic earning potential is c£30,000 within the first yearsee full details.
A progressive, forward thinking and extremely reputable company that provides invaluable services to a diverse mix of businesses and industries. The services they provide ensure their clients can focus on their core business activities.
To undertake various administration duties assigned by their manager. Providing an efficient, reliable service ensuring all calls and administration tasks are completed to the highest standard. Candidates must have previous administration experience within a medical environment or excellent administration skills and an in-depth knowledge of the medical sector, which could have been gained through personal experiences or work experience that involved direct contact with the medical sector.
• Answer calls and handle them in a polite and efficient manner following instructions displayed on the screen
• Complete all tasks to a high standard within the agreed time frame
• Develop and maintains relationships with clients, fulfilling all their requirements to a very high standard
• Log all client activity
• Manage, organise and updates relevant client data using database applications
• Escalates any client issues as they arise
• Provides support and assistance to the Service Centre Support Manager/Group Assistant and other team members at all times
• Attends meetings as required
Remuneration & Benefits
21 days’ holiday + Bank Holiday – This increases by 1 day a year for every year served
The opportunity to work with a friendly, fun & customer focused team.see full details.