The Bunker provides Ultra Secure Managed Hosting, Colocation and IT Outsourcing from within UK’s most secure Data Centres.
We are looking to recruit Service Desk and Operations team staff responsible for delivering outstanding levels of quality to clients.
This role is responsible for supporting the Business as Usual operations functions delivered in customer-centric methodologies. Working as part of a team to deliver Data Centre and Managed Service with the key focuses on Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability.
Some Key responsibilities will include:
• Installation and setting up of IT and Network Hardware
• Maintaining and repairing technological equipment and peripherals
• Installing and upgrading of hardware components
• Working with Data Centre and Enterprise level hardware to provide client support
• Delivering remote hands support
• Provide customer escort services to clients attending the Data Centres ensuring their requirements are met and that their safety is ensured
• Installation of Copper and Fibre structured cabling
• Liaising and Communicating with clients providing service updates
• Goods handling – Ensuring items leaving and arriving at the Data Centres are in the correct locations and secured
• Routine site Health and Safety and Data Centre checks
• Maintaining backup media rotations and monitoring of backups
• Ticket and task handling
• Escalating incidents/requests to Service Desk Manager
• Provide feedback to IT Service Desk & Incident / Task Manager in identifying amendment / creation of Service Desk processes & procedures to deliver an effective Service Desk function
• Ensuring Data Centre and working areas standards are maintained
To apply for this role, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies should respond to this advert please.see full details.
Experienced Motor mechanic required to work on Classic and Performance vehicles.
Due to the nature of vehicles being worked on, Minimum Workshop experience of 7 years is a necessity.
Ideally the candidate would possess an MOT testers licence or be prepared to undergo training.see full details.
This ever expanding firm is looking for a qualified accountant to help with their growing client base. Quietly ambitious, this firm is going from strength to strength. Working with a portfolio of clients you will have a practice background and experience with accounts and tax as well as having a good audit understanding.
You will –
• Complete accounts prep for a portfolio of SME and OMB clients.
• Advising clients on tax matters
• Building strong client relationships
You will be –
• ACCA or ACA qualified
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Experienced in Accounts and Tax
• Strong practice experience
• Looking for a firm you can grow with.
This is a fantastic position for someone who is keen to progress and has a proactive attitude. Salary is dependent upon experience.
If you would like to know more about this position please contact me on 01634 673155 or email your CV to email@example.com full details.
Our Client is a well known leading leisure operator, with successful restaurants, hotels and pubs within the East Kent area, this position if for one of their Pubs.
They are currently looking for a Chef De Partie/Pub Chef to join one of their reestablishmentsstaurants.
Duties will include:
To ensure all dishes are being prepared to the correct recipes and to the correct quantity
Your section is clean and maintained at all times
To deputise in the Sous Chefs absence and to take charge of the kitchen when required to do so
To communicate any stock shortages are communicated promptly to the Sous Chef/Head Chef
You are required to be a good communicator and able to work well within a busy environment and as a team.
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) are looking to recruit an Inventory Management Technician on behalf of our client based in Sandwich. This will be on a Fixed term contract looking to begin in May 2017.
Job Description: Position Purpose:
The Inventory Management (IM) technician position is responsible for supporting all activities within the Sandwich Inventory Management Group.
Reports directly to IM Manager
Work directly with all colleagues within IM
Partner with multiple internal and external departments
Interacts with global procurement and global material coordination
cGMP warehouse experience preferred
Ability to obtain the following certifications as applicable: Fork Lift certification
Language Skills: Effective written and oral communication skills
Ability to work within electronic computerized systems
Ability to complete mathematical calculations
Physical Position Requirements:
Ability to complete repetitive physical activity
Ability to wear required PPE (respirators, Airhood’s, safety glasses, uniform, protective footwear, etc.)
Work in a confined Space when required
Ability to physically move materials
Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Must be able to reach above shoulder level, bend/stoop, push/pull, and handle/grip frequently
Must be able to perform in a fast paced dynamic work place
Must be able to gown up as required to include specific PPE equipment
Reviewing material specifications
Mapping material supply channels from Manufacturer
Complete quality inspections on incoming materials, to include but not limited to API’s, Excipients, Raw Materials, Controlled, and Flammable/Hazardous materials
Performing electronic and physical inventory transactions for materials
Complete all required daily documentation right the first time
Labeling of materials as required
Receive incoming materials for the manufacture of clinical and developmental use
Demonstrates sound understanding and advanced knowledge of the practices and concepts of Inventory Management and a working knowledge of the principles, practices, concepts and operations in other relevant cGMP pharmaceutical operational disciplines.
Work in compliance with Quality, cGMP and EHS procedures/guidelines
Comply with all standard operating procedures.
Ability to read, understand and work in accordance with standing operating procedures.
Ability to escalate issues immediately
Must be adaptable and maintain flexibility in completing daily tasks in an ever changing work environment.
Maintain excellent customer on time delivery (OTD) metrics.
Ability to manage own time independently and accountable for results
Displays and influences appropriate behaviors and adheres to Pfizer standards and values.
Effective collaboration with other teams and customers to complete assignments and problem resolution
Participating on teams as required (i.e. safety team, process improvement teams, special projects)General Duties/Requirements:
Foster strong team environment at all times
React quickly to quality issues and ensure investigations are complete on time.
Maintain highest standards of good housekeeping within the warehouse and dispensary environments
Perform warehouse Infrastructure duties including; good warehouse management, cycle counts, stock rotation, cleaning, waste management, segregation of materials, etc.
Familiar with inventory management databases and processes
Experience in a cGMP warehouse environment
Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Proven ability to multitask, manage time and work load
Must have detail-oriented skill level
Must be responsible and dependable
Work ethic and positive attitude required
Ensure Safety and security is not compromised in the workplace.Systems/Databases:
Microsoft office applications (ie, Outlook, Excel, Word)
To Apply please E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact James on 01303 851133.see full details.
A Restaurant is seeking an experienced Cook to work in their busy kitchen. You will need to be able to work under pressure and be able to cook home cooked food for a busy restaurant.
The client is flexible in either looking at 1 x full time (40 hours per week) Or 2 x part time (20 hours per week)
The shifts require some weekends and hours between 12pm - 10pm or 12pm - 8pm.see full details.
Our Client is seeking a qualified Chef to work in their busy kitchen, preparing hot, healthy food, sandwiches, snacks, 3 course dinners for functions and other food when required. This is a temporary position on an ad hoc basis.see full details.
Our Client is seeking a qualified Chef to work in their busy kitchen, preparing hot, healthy food, sandwiches, snacks, 3 course dinners for functions and other food when required. The venue is open to the public 7 days per week and you would need to work 5 days out of 7 based on a shift rota between 8am - 6pm.see full details.
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) are looking to recruit a Business Support Administrator on behalf of our client based in Sandwich. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Hours 37 Mon To Friday
Salary 24,660 pa
Contract Term 6 months PAYE
Mailbox Business Support tasks may include (but are not limited to) the following:
• 1:1 advanced Admin support inc. Diary Management, expenses and travel for designated Senior Manager(s)
• Organization of various and complex meetings, including video conferences, teleconferences and room bookings using online tools
• Capturing actions at key meetings where required
• Interview scheduling and coordination in support of recruitment campaigns
• Managing new starter requirements and ensuring induction plans and registration documents are in place for first day
• Visitor management and liaison – co-coordinating processes and receiving in a professional and friendly manner
• Liaising with onsite groups to support meetings, training sessions etc
• Arranging Team Events where required
• Collation and preparation of business information (PowerPoint slides, agendas, pre-read material etc) in advance of meetings
• General administrative duties including, photocopying, scanning, dispatch of packages via courier
• Processing and management of regulatory documentation as required, such as agency correspondence and Commission Decision documents in line with relevant current SOP
• Ordering and maintaining department stationery stocks
• Assisting with Concur queries using , Travel &Expenses system
• QC’ing ad-hoc Regulatory documents on behalf of Regulatory Strategists
• Electronic Filing of Regulatory Documentation using electronic filing system
• Processing Financial requests using various systems including Ariba SAP, FCPA etc
• Making any travel and accommodation bookings in accordance to the current Global Travel Policy
• Maintaining Global department distribution lists and department records in accordance with best practice and department processes
• Preparation and maintenance of SharePoint sites
• Suggesting and implementing process improvements for administrative functions carried out throughout the department
Advanced Duties include:
• Co-ordination and delivery of regulatory documentation
• Management of regulatory agency Fees, Budgeting and associated invoice processing
• Administration of technical documentation and forms such as EU Content Shells and assignment of training curricula
• Act as central point of contact on relevant forums and teams in connection with the BST activities.
• Responsibility for specific projects as required
• Act as SME point of contact for designated systems and processes, providing training as required
Technical Skill Requirements
• Demonstrates a high-level of administrative experience
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Determines own work priorities, based on understanding of business need and identifies new projects/procedures to improve own work efficiency
• Uses own judgment to make decisions on complex, non-routine issues within and outside of scope of responsibilities
• Ability to work effectively with others in the organization and outside the line of formal authority to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
• Performs a broad and challenging variety of work, some unpredictable and non-routine, using creativity and innovation where possible.
• Self-motivated to achieve high quality results within defined timeframes. Proactive in identifying best practices and improvements.
• High attention to detail and ability to appropriately prioritize and perform multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
• As a proactive member of the BST actively offers suggestions and ideas and shares expertise with colleagues
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of global, department and local policies and procedures
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills and competency with financial tools (eg Business Objects)
• In depth understanding of organizational structure, protocols and products/services/customers. Uses contacts to coordinate more complex tasks/activities.
• Uses initiative to make decisions on difficult and complex issues, even in absence of supervisor.
• Handles highly confidential material on a regular basis.see full details.