We are delighted to be supporting our well established client, based in Folkestone, who are looking for a Marketing Executive to join an effective marketing team. Work for a company who have a great reputation for what they do and offer realistic career progression.
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting with the creation of marketing strategies, developing and implementing them. You will also manage various digital campaigns and oversee all research and analysis so as to deliver accurate results and create actions from these.
Furthermore, the role will also involve:
• Developing marketing strategies
• Manage SEO
• Create and manage all email marketing campaigns
• Take full ownership of all marketing collateral
• Liaise with external design agencies
• Competitor research and analysis
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Marketing Degree or equivalent
• Experience within a marketing role
• Good knowledge of Adobe programs
• Excellent research and analysis skills
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Not afraid to get stuck in
For you efforts you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, pension contribution, on-site parking plus many more company benefits.
We are currently seeking a talented and passionate Marketing Account Director to join a leading integrated marketing agency in Kent. A superb and exciting role which will see you working closely with renowned clients on a wide range of projects and getting involved in all aspects of the marketing mix from digital to creative.
As a senior member of staff, not only will you manage 3 direct reports, you will also need to work closely with all internal staff, which include web developers and creatives, to external suppliers and build strong relationships with clients.
**The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate plenty of hands on experience as well as managing digital projects.**
Further duties in the role will include:
• Managing client relationships on a daily basis
• Be a doer – make things happen on time, to budget and to exceed the expectation of the client
• Oversee and support digital platforms such as apps, databases, emails online advertising, mobile and more
• Oversee and support creative platforms such as advertising, direct mail, literature POS and more
• Project manage and prioritise
• Manage a team of 3 direct reports
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Previous experience working within a Marketing Agency - ESSENTIAL
• Proven track record in growing accounts
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong digital experience – have a good understanding
• Ability to lead and influence others
• Be a great team player
This is a really exciting opportunity to work with outstanding clients and join a company where your input really matters.
up to £30,000 per annum, dependent upon experience
Aylesford, Tonbridge and Malling, Kent
15 hours ago
Main purpose of job:
• Establish a thriving community and events fundraising programme in the Kent region including establishing a programme of events for RBLI, securing third party events, and maximising public participation in challenge events.
• Research, identify and develop new fundraising opportunities across a wide range of potential 3rd party activity.
• Establish RBLI’s annual community events calendar, taking responsibility for event marketing, and event evaluation, in order to refine the programme for 2019.
• Achieve agreed community and events fundraising targets by creating an engaging programme of activities, and identifying potential supporters, attracting them to the cause, maximising their annual fundraising potential, and achieving healthy donor retention.
• Personally manage key supporter relationships as well as put quality stewardship processes in place for the day-to-day management of fundraisers, and groups, in the Kent community.
• Contribute to the development and success of RBLIs new fundraising team
Represent RBLI professionally and enthusiastically in the Kent region.
Overview of the Role & Team:
This is a new post in a recently created fundraising function with massive potential for growth. It is a particularly exciting time as the Charity celebrates its Centenary in 2019. The role offers the successful candidate the chance to influence and develop an exciting community and events fundraising programme. The focus will be on developing and organising key RBLI events and also securing key supporters to undertake challenge events for RBLI. You will be a team player, with solid relationship management with events experience.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Develop, lead, implement and monitor a community and events fundraising programme.
• Organise and run key fundraising events for RBLI.
• Make recommendations for RBLI’s calendar of supporter events, evaluate and refine the programme towards 2019.
• Propose strategies to maximise community engagement and support for this within the RBLI village and across the Kent region.
• Proactively recruit new supporters, volunteers and companies, with a focus on Kent, to undertake fundraising challenges and events.
• Effectively prioritise to ensure the right events are chosen, and the best 3rd party fundraising opportunities are given the greatest support and encouragement.
• Evaluate event partnership opportunities carefully, assess risk, and make recommendations.
• Review outcomes against activity and event goals and make recommendations, take remedial action if necessary.
• During community fundraising and events activity, seek to maximise the opportunity for RBLI as a whole, and identify high net worth individuals, legacy pledgers, and trust contacts, ensure there is a follow up plan.
• Keep all data on fundraising contacts, volunteers, and third party activity up to date and accurate.
• Keep abreast of Charity Law and fundraising developments across the charity sector e.g. public collections, by networking, undertaking training and abiding by the Charities Act and ICFM codes of conduct.
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of RBLI, including all the current projects, appeals, and exciting initiatives across the charity and social enterprise.
• Undertake any other duties of a compatible nature as may be required from time to time.
• This role will be office based with travel and occasional evening and weekend work
• A professional working manner and approach is essential.
• A team player.
• Honesty and proactivity is essential.
• Well organised.
• Able to motivate others and be supportive to the wider team goals.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Experience in developing and organising fundraising events.
• Able to develop, implement and monitor plans, present budgets and interpret financial information.
• Able to research, assess and initiate new opportunities.
• Able to recruit, encourage, develop, support, motivate and manage individuals, groups, to maximise their own fundraising or their event success.
• Able to manage the detailed content involved in function/event management, take an active lead at an event, and supervise key volunteers involved in such activities.
• Able to use interpersonal skills to engage effectively with others, understand what motivates them and respond appropriately.
• Written communication skills and a high level of numeracy to be able to produce a range of work e.g. business plans, evaluations, event marketing material, press releases, letters, and presentations.
• Excellent verbal communication skills, able to build strong relationships, make supporters feel appreciated and deliver more formal presentations.
• Able to work as part of a team, to see and understand the big picture and contribute effectively to team plans and goals.
• At least 3 years proven track record of successful income generation from within the community and events fundraising sector and or able to demonstrate transferable skills from the commercial sector.
• Track record of identifying, establishing and retaining effective new supporters and fundraising committees/groups.
• Track record of working with business communities and regional social networks.
• Experience of working as part of a team and contributing to team plans and activities.
• Track record of managing successful fundraising events and achieving event targets, including gala events.
• A degree is desirable and or relevant professional qualifications.
• To hold a full UK driving licence and be prepared to travel throughout the area.
• Willing and able to work weekends and evenings when required.
RBLI offer 25 days holiday per annum pro rata, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date.
£40000 - £45000 per annum + depending on experience
Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent
15 hours ago
An independent PR and marketing agency are looking for an Account Director to join their team.
Your key duties will be:
*To take overall responsibility and manager team members to assist achieve individual targets.
*Formulate and implement all agreed client PR strategies.
*Liaise with clients to attend meetings and quarterly reviews
*Proactively work with individual clients to ensure contracts are renewed and KPI's achieved.
*Develop relationships with partners, stakeholders and sponsors.
*Manage the PR aspects of potential client crisis situations.
*Work with the Company Secretary to produce accurate client accounts - fee forecasts etc.
*Identify additional areas for income generation.
*Provide strategic direction for all new business tenders, pitches and proposals.
*Represent and be a voice for the company at industry events, seminars, exhibitions etc.
*Manage recruitment, individual personal development, and training and performance appraisals.
In order to be successful candidates will:
*At least 5 - 7 years PR agency or client side experience.
*Professional designation such as MPRCA or CIPR preferable.
*Experience of delivering new business presentations.
*Experience of both media and digital media relations.
*Ideally experience of travel & tourism or lifestyle accounts.
*Strong leadership, verbal and written communication, social and interpersonal skills
*Selling and negotiation skills
*Creative thinker who is strategic and analytic
*Ability to communicate at all levels and grow client accounts
*Committed to client service delivery
*Able to set budgets, expectations and deliver results
Car owner and clean driving licence is required. If you have another European language this would be helpful. An enthusiastic and driven person is key for this vacancy in order to hit the ground running.see full details.
A rare opportunity to join an international business as part of their broad communications department of 20. You will work alongside 3 other members of events staff and report in to the head of events. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a supportive business that heavily invests in their staff.
This role would suit a driven, confident individual who is keen on a career in Events. Ideally an Events degree or previous experience in the Events industry.
Daily duties will be very varied but will include;
- Bookings speakers
- Working with the Marketing team to creative invitations
- Booking venues
- Coordinating with external suppliers and sponsors
- Liaising with various teams including Marketing, PR, Communications, Editorial etc
- On-site event support, setting up, registrations, managing the speakers
- Basic event finance, invoices, updating booking systems
- Attending internal meetings
- AdHoc Admin such as name badges
A driving licence is required as you may be required to attend Events.
You will be rewarded with a brilliant benefits package, generous bonus scheme, very generous holiday entitlement, pension and much more.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team at the South of England Rare Breeds Centre (RBC) as a Marketing and Reception Assistant.
The RBC is a busy tourist attraction with more than 90,000 visitors a year. The Farm is a great day out to see traditional rare breed animals, play in the parks and ride on the tractor all of which helps support the work of Canterbury Oast Trust which owns and runs the RBC.
Canterbury Oast Trust is a leading local charity providing high quality care and support within residential and community settings together with development opportunities through Life Skills Services for adults with learning disabilities across Kent and East Sussex.
As Marketing and Reception Assistant you will be responsible for all membership applications for the Rare Breeds Centre; all school visits and falconry bookings. You will be the first point of contact for visitors and for telephone enquiries. You will also be required to assist in the marketing and promotion of all aspects of the commercial activities of the Trust.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team. To be successful in this role you will need previous experience within a customer service facing role; possess good verbal and written communication skills; able to prioritise and to work to deadlines. Some marketing experience would be an advantage.
plus 22 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays; Additional annual leave for 3,4 and 5 years continuous service (pro rata for part time hours)
plus Paid DBS check
plus Contributory pension scheme
plus Healthcare Cash Plan
plus Excellent training and development opportunities.
All appointments are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK; an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service and two satisfactory references.
If you feel you have the skills and experiences to be successful in this role then we look forward to hearing from you.see full details.
£50000 - £90000 per annum + hourly/daily rate neg.
1 day ago
We are currently recruited for a fantastic organisation that is seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Agent for a 2 week assignment managing a Junior Agent covering a number of tasks withing the fashion industry.
* Previous experience as an Agent from the fashion industry is essential
* Good eye - to scout new talent and nurture existing
* Attention to detail
* Team player
* Confident with ability to negotiate
* Honest/ able to make credible decisions
Childrensalon is an award-winning luxury children’s fashion company established in Tunbridge Wells in 1952 with a rapidly expanding highly successful international online business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time in-house Product Copy Writer to join the rapidly growing and award-winning Childrensalon team. Applicants should have a genuine love of product and be able to demonstrate they can write to accurately describe designer childrenswear products to a global audience.
You should have a keen interest in fashion and childrenswear, an appreciation of design and quality, and ideally will be CMS savvy although full training will be given.
You will work as part of a small, fast-paced team and will be responsible for writing product descriptions for all our products and publishing them onto our website.
If you think you have these skills and would love to work in a very busy environment, please apply to via the apply online button with your CV and covering letter describing what you could bring to the role.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- A genuine love of product and the ability to write about it to a global audience in an informative way
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- A flexible attitude and great sense of humour
- Able to work as part of a team and accept constructive feedback
Key Responsibilities will include
• Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects
• Co-ordinating weekly mailings
• Sourcing good prospect data
• Maintaining prospect database
• Presenting credentials to senior decision makers
• Identifying areas for service expansion and development
• Developing a targeted long-term new business plan
• Create monthly forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on revenue
• Delivering against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met
• Working closely with the other parts of the agency to develop new business campaigns
• Maximising networking opportunities
• Coordinating the RFI/RFP responses
• Qualifying leads
• Working together with the account teams, coordinating successful, best in class pitches.
Work with the team to build the Realia brand including
• Contribution to Realia’s newsletter
• Develop ideas and contribute to Realia’s social media activity
• Update the Realia website
• Demonstrate Realia values of Quality, Agility, Intelligence and Value
• Excellent administration and organisational skills with a high standard of accuracy and ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
• Demonstrate initiative, energy, enthusiasm, tact and diplomacy
• Has a ‘get it done’ attitude and an urgency to achieve results
• Is not afraid to put forward ideas to the team and have a voice
• Have presence in a room, ability to earn respect and influence people.
• Have excellent communication and organisational skills
• A fundamental understanding of the through the line B2B industry
• Experienced at researching and profiling via social media and on line channels
• Be able to run, direct and deliver on pitches
• Good relationship builder
Qualifications, knowledge and experience:
• 1/2 years’ experience within Business Development
• Experience in an integrated environment
• A good understanding of the marketing mix; PR, advertising, digital, design & print, events, web, social media, research
• Experience of managing budgets and delivering profitability.
Salary will be negotiated based on skills and experience. Please send your CV and a covering letter via the apply online button:see full details.
£34000 - £38000 per annum + depending on experience
Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent
2 days ago
An independent PR and marketing agency are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team.
Your key duties will be:
* To take responsibility for the management and retention of allocated PR accounts
* Working closely with the Account Director, you will need to ensure the proactive development of PR activities and implement strategies with your clients.
* Regular daily contact is required as well as attending client meetings. In order to do this effectively you must develop strong working relationships with clients, journalists and relevant publications.
* As an accomplished writer you will be researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media and write and edit client in-house magazines, articles, blogs and more. Within this remit candidates will also coordinate photo shoots, organise events, press conferences, exhibitions and press visits.
* There is also administrative work to complete such as providing written monthly reports, managing the press cuttings service and collating targeted media lists.
In order to be successful candidates will:
* Pitch new business to clients and attend industry networking events.
* This would suit someone who has agency experience and good knowledge of B2C and B2B Media Public Relations experience in either, travel, events or business tourism; ideally 5 years minimum experience would be required.
* Key attributes for this position are an ambitious and committed self-starter, confident working under pressure, managing multiple projects, and gravitas in client meetings. If you have a natural passion for achieving results and have the experience required, this is the job for you.
* This role would suit a good solid Account Manager looking to step up the ladder to that of a Senior Account Manager.
You will also have:
* Proven experience of managing Account Executives to deliver activity to deadlines and have the ability to prioritise tasks appropriately for multiple clients.
* This vacancy requires you to be able to offer solid client counsel and advice with the support of an Account Director.
* The ideal candidate you will need excellent attention to detail, good media knowledge and track record of gaining coverage, social media including content creation and planning activity against strategy, and have an integrated results-driven approach.
Driving licence and car desired but not essential. An enthusiastic and driven person is key for this vacancy in order to hit the ground running.see full details.