Your VOICE could make a difference...
If you can multi task and make sound decisions under pressure, then come and join our force control room as a 999/101 Call Handler and Dispatcher.
As an 999/101 Call Handler and Dispatcher you will help to provide first class service to the people of Kent, answering emergency and non-urgent calls and making decisions to determine the most appropriate response. As a Dispatcher you will deploy police officers to attend routine incidents or deal with real life emergencies.
Benefits of working for Kent Police:
• Excellent training and support
• Skills development
• Maximum working of four consecutive shifts
• Competitive salary with progression opportunities
• Staff benefits and rewards
So if you think you have the voice to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
For more information about this role and to apply online, please visit our website:see full details.
Ecoburotic, an expert in office printing in Maidstone, is looking for inside sales executives. Our aim is to optimize printing costs of SMEs by giving expert advice and selling our clients the most suitable product from our extensive range of brand products.
This job presents an opportunity for individuals who are willing to accompany us and create sales.
• As an Inside Sales executive your main area of focus will be to develop your client portfolio by means of prospection and closing of sales.
• Your ability to identify each client’s needs makes it possible to provide the best offer and advice from our extensive range of products and services.
• You will be on call daily to manage your personal client database.
• Your goal is to build long-term relationships and to become a trusted partner, always available to your customers
Who are we looking for?
• An enthusiastic and positive attitude that will make you a key contributor to our wonderful team.
• Solid sales and communication skills to help you manage and develop your database.
• You are particularly motivated by setting goals and targets.
• You are inspired by sales and like to take control of your results and bonus.
• You have the necessary ability to reflect on the clients business and empathize with his or her needs.
At the beginning of your career within our company we offer a starting salary depending on your experience and an interesting bonus system. Your earning potential is £18 - £30K per year (fix + commission). Hard work and positive results are quickly rewarded by going up the salary scale.
You will receive regular training and coaching, proper updates on the products and services and continuous feedback. Your development is crucial to us, therefor we give daily feedback on your work and provide training opportunities to achieve your sales targets.
We create a fun and lively environment and numerous career development opportunities.
You can apply by sending your CV via the apply online button or call 01 622 608 982.see full details.
MAIDSTONE HOME CARE CONTRACT AWARD BY KENT COUNTY COUNCIL
MEDWAY HOME CARE CONRACT AWARD GOLD STATUS
We are currently recruiting domiciliary social care and support workers for Maidstone and villages and/or Medway towns and surrounding areas
Meritum is an independent family owned Kent based Care and Support company providing a wide range of services for people of all age groups We are looking for caring and confident people who would relish this opportunity to work in this rewarding area.
Our Maidstone office is based at the Maidstone Studios
Our mission statement is simple, we believe in providing a high quality care and support to all our clients through a professional and engaged workforce. In order to meet these goals we provide a workplace that is different from the rest.
• Earn between £8.20 and £12.00 per hour . Includes tax free travelling allowance
* Good loyalty bonus payable after six months.
* Extra pay for Evenings, Saturdays, Sundays, Bank Holidays and nights
* Full and part time positions available
* Weekend and evening work available
* Contracted or flexible hours
• NO experience needed, we can offer a full and thorough induction and mentoring program which will give you confidence and a full range of necessary skills
* Mileage allowance payable to surrounding areas
• 28 days paid holiday, pro-rata
* Uniform supplied
• Continual professional development through extensive in house training and free training for QCF/NVQ in social care
• Opportunities to progress into specialist areas with responsibility and leadership roles.
Confirmation of all appointments is subject to proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK, enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunities employer
Must be able to drive, have use of a car and be available to work some evenings and weekends
For more information send your CV or ring Jean on 01622 684471 or Carol on 01233 620071see full details.
KEF is acknowledged worldwide as a leading manufacturer of high quality audio products to the consumer market. With emphasis on technical excellence, innovation and stylish design, the company provides leading edge solutions for the hi-fi, home theatre, new media and custom installation markets. We now have a vacancy for:
An exciting opportunity has become available for a creative and proactive Marketing Executive to join the busy KEF team. You will be responsible for the promotion of the brand to both trade and consumer markets, whilst working on projects and development work as necessary.
You will have a real passion and flair for developing eye catching marketing material for all marketing channels. As a brand with a rich heritage, we are looking for someone with new ideas to create outstanding content for the brand, as part of an overarching communication plan. This role is ideally suited to someone with a solid understanding of on and offline marketing channels including a strong focus on social media.
The Marketing Executive duties include:
• Website updates via a CMS system
• PR & Advertising – Organisation of review articles and press coverage and liaising with PR contacts and suppliers
• Plan and generate B2B and B2C communications
• Managing marketing campaigns across the product mix
• Idea generation for new promotional opportunities and communications campaigns
• Planning and booking advertising space for the company’s full product mix including briefing external agencies to produce artwork
• Liaising with suppliers, customers and end-users and supporting the Sales and Marketing Team
• Organising corporate hospitality & events
Marketing Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Previous Marketing experience preferred; Experience in creating high quality copy for various stakeholders; Excellent proof reading skills and strong attention to detail; Ability to work without supervision; Exceptional communication skills at all levels; Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs; Strong prioritisation and organisation skills; Presentation skills; Ability to Multitask; Ability to work well when under pressure whilst being a team player
The Best Connection is the UK's number one driving agency (non-franchise).
Throughout January we are holding an OPEN DAY for any HGV, LGV and Non HGV drivers in our Maidstone office:
4th Floor Coleman House
Come down any time for registration, a tea / coffee or just to find out about the job opportunities we currently have available in 2017.
We offer both full time and temporary work with great rates of pay for the following categories or licenses:
HGV Cat C+E Class 1 / ADR / Hiab etc….
Cat C Class 2 / ADR / Hiab / RoRo etc…
Cat C1 7.5 Tonne
Cat B Van Drivers
We are currently looking the above categories for a multiple of driving roles in and around the Kent area. We have roles which vary with work ranging from multidrop to trunking, 1 drop per day, collection work and more. Shifts which will suit or fit around you with days or nights or just weekend work for extra cash.
With our wide range of contacts and clients; we will always have a job role to suit you!!!
For more information on these exciting roles feel free to pop in throughout January or give us a call and ask for either of us Paul or Darren ASAP on 01622 664999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
*Good Rates of Pay
*LTD Companies welcome
*Newly qualified drivers with flexible attitude welcome
*28 Days Holiday
*Weekly Paysee full details.
Our client with their depot in Aylesford has ongoing vacancies for van Drivers to join their friendly Transport Team, Ltd and PAYE Drivers welcome.
With day shifts available you will be required to deliver tyres to service centres in the South East of England. You will be required to at times complete as many drops as 10-15 drops in a day. Full on Job Training will be Given, this will include on board vehicle equipment and Safe Systems of Work. Flexibility and being Customer Focused is an integral part of the job.
Skills of a van Driver for this role:
Ability to complete a multidrop route
Ability to work within time deadlines
Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving
Carryout intensive Daily Vehicle checks
All delivery paperwork duly signed
Ensure all Health & Safety Regulations followed closely
Ensure vehicles are kept clean at all times
Attend all training as and when required
The Client Offers:
Free onsite parking / Young fleet of vehicles
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection:
28 Days Annual Leave per annum / weekly Pay / Online Payslips.
For more information on this role or to apply please do not hesitate to contact Darren or Paul on 01622 664999 or email your CV to email@example.com full details.
The Best Connection Employment Group are currently seeking a Class 1 driver for our client located in the Maidstone area.
We are the UK's number one driving agency (non-franchise). We offer both full time and temporary work with great rates of pay.
We are currently looking for multiple HGV Cat C+E Class 1 drivers for work in the Maidstone area. The job roles are varied with work ranging from multi drop to trunking, days or nights, with our wide range of contacts and clients; we will always have a job role to suit you!
To be eligible for these positions you must hold:
• Cat C+E Licence
• Digital Tachograph Card
For more information on these exciting roles please call Paul or Darren ASAP on 01622664999 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Limited company / umbrella drivers welcome
*Newly qualified drivers with flexible attitude welcome
HGV Cat C+E Class 1 Driver – Maidstone - £10.50 per Hour PAYE £12.50 LTD!see full details.
We are looking to set up an on-going internship programme within the marketing department at Leeds Castle. The intention would be to provide a marketing student with the opportunity to work on projects for a multi-disciplined marketing team for one day a week over a set period (TBA), possibly as part of their college course or for their individual learning. They would be providing valuable input into a very busy department and in exchange would gain hands on experience in what is an ever-changing and fascinating sector.
This would be an unpaid position, but we would expect to pay travel expenses from within Kent
Their duties would include (but are not exclusive to):
• Competitor Research
• Digital marketing, assisting with management of PPC campaigns
• Updating paid-for and partnership websites
• TripAdvisor & Google Reviews Monitoring
• Basic design work using InDesign or Quark, (operational posters, menus, etc.)
• Press cuttings administration and updating press lists
• Copy writing – blog stories for website and simple press releases
• Assisting photoshoots and filming (planning admin and runner for shoot days)
• Responding to press requests for images and copy, preparing press packs
• Blogger Outreach and contacting Social Media Influencers
• Data input
• Updating Listingssee full details.
Up to £40,000 + BUPA. Pension, Death in Service, Cycle to Work Scheme and Travel Loan Scheme
11 hours ago
Systems and Network Administrator - Azure
Up to £40k
Benefits: BUPA. Pension, Death in Service, Cycle to Work Scheme and Travel Loan Scheme
Our client's Network Operations team is expanding and so they require an experienced Systems and Network Administrator to join a team currently consisting of two full time Database Administrators and four Systems Administrators who currently support the business critical production systems 24/7.
On a day-to-day basis the candidate will be responsible for maintaining a healthy network infrastructure of networks, servers and services while also helping in the design and management of rollouts for business critical network infrastructure, products and services.
The candidate will work closely with development teams, support all areas of the business from a ticketing system and be required to adhere to a strict change management process.
· Responsible for the maintenance and high availability of the datacentres, network infrastructure, servers and services
· Ensure integrity and security of data in accordance with best practices and business requirements for regulatory, security and privacy compliance
· Ensure uptime of all services is more than 99.999%
· Ensuring that redundancy is achieved at all levels of hardware and software in order to achieve a service SLA in excess of 99.999%
· Proactively monitor logs and metrics to ensure uptime, highlight performance improvements and future capacity planning
· Maintain servers and services through software updates, security patching and service pack installation
· Manage backups and regularly test restoration
· Assist with technology planning
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
· Expert level knowledge of Windows server 2012R2 and above
· High level of experience in managing Windows server environments and Azure cloud environments
· Networking and network security
· Strong working knowledge of Active Directory
· In-depth knowledge of LAN, WAN and VPN support and design
· In-depth knowledge of Firewalls and UTM
It would be nice to find someone that had used Hyper-V and or System Center VMM experience in general but specifically after someone with real world experience using the products.
Microsoft certification, MCP, MCSE, MCSA, MCSD
SKILLS & VALUES
· Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills covering network administration and security, server management, software and issue resolution
· Good communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical employees
· Technical experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud based networking and infrastructure deployments, migrations and administration
· Highly competent in Powershell scripting
· Excellent planning, project, change and time management capabilitiessee full details.