A unique opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic, professional and friendly organisation located in Maidstone, Kent; who provide technical solutions and IT support to a variety of clients, predominantly in London and the South East of England.
The ideal candidate will have a proven sales track record in an IT Services and Solutions background, with expertise in designing, implementing and supporting IT networks of various sizes. However, a strong Technical Salesperson would also be considered.
The role will combine; pro-active selling to new and existing contacts, account management, developing new revenue streams, networking and delivering results from sales campaigns.
You will have the ability to quickly identify a customer’s needs then use the resources within the business to create proposals and quotations for computer networks including software, hardware, cabling and infrastructure components.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on project implementation experience and may have, or be working towards, Microsoft Certified Solution Expert Certification or equivalent.
· Experienced in developing new revenue streams by winning new customers of different sizes/profiles and across multiple sectors
· Proven ability to consistently deliver sales targets and sales activity levels
· Strong negotiation and account management skills
· Strong evidence of achieving targets
Sales Skills and Ability
· Effective relationship builder
· Professional and adaptable
· Self-motivated and ambitious
· Able to manage own time and workload
· Natural business acumen
· Experienced working at senior levels within a company
· Proven able to develop and close business opportunities
· Able to articulate clear and concise written solution proposals
· Commercially aware (focus on gross profit growth and cost control)
· Able to understand/explain products and services; take and resolve queries
· Personal sales activity planning, key account planning, appointment making
· Able to present proposals to customers, negotiate on commercial terms and close business
· Remain up to date on company products and services;
· Maintain and action personal development aspects of own / team personal plans;
Broader Contribution to the Company
· Actively contribute to company meetings;
· Generate business development ideas in all areas, e.g. products, marketing, pricing, etc;
· Maintain knowledge of market / technology developments and competitor movements
Benefits include company car, laptop and mobile phone, free on-site parking, pension and 20 days holiday per annum. Future benefits include profit share opportunities and potential new business opportunities.See full details.
The Best Coonection are currently looking for a Cat C1 Driver to join their friendly Transport Team, Ltd and PAYE Drivers welcome.
With day shifts available for this multi-drop role you will be required to complete deliveries of goods with the help of a drivers mate. You may on occasions need to help the drivers mate take the goods to the customers house.
Full on Job Training will be given, this will include on board vehicle equipment and Safe Systems of Work. Flexibility and being Customer Focused is an integral part of the job.
Skills of a Cat C1 Driver for this role:
CPC, Digi Card essential
Ability to work within time deadlines
Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving
Carryout intensive Daily Vehicle checks
All delivery paperwork duly signed
Ensure all Health & Safety Regulations followed closely
Ensure vehicles are kept clean at all times
Attend all training as and when required
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection:
28 Days Annual Leave per annum / weekly Pay / Online Payslips.
For more information on this role or to apply please do not hesitate to contact Paul on 01662 664999 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgSee full details.
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established market leading company in Maidstone who is looking for a 2nd Line Support Field engineer to join their team. The role will be 50% office based and 50% field based.
Software & Technology experience requirements:
• Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems from Windows 7 through to Windows 10
• Microsoft Office and Office365
• Remote Desktop
• Virtualisation – Hyper-V or VMWare
• VPN, Site-to-site & Desktop
• Router & Firewall configuration – Draytek is our preferred brand
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, use of company car in working hours, excellent benefits package, lovely working environment and exceptional team.
Back-End .NET Software Developer - C# MVC
up to £40k
As a Software Developer you will be accountable for building robust, fit for purpose applications for our SaaS products and internal systems. Your primary responsibility will be to develop these applications by coordinating with colleagues working on different layers of the infrastructure and problem solving from project inception through to deployment, ensuring end goals are achieved by specified deadlines.
Technical Design and Delivery
• Translating application storyboards and progressing cases into functional applications.
• Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
• Developing and supporting code throughout iterative cycles.
• Provide appropriate documentation and information for developed solutions.
• Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Carrying out fixes and fix integration.
• Determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Adapting and learning new technologies on the job.
• Regularly reviewing and developing/enhancing effective software methodologies.
• Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems.
• Helping to maintain code quality and organisation.
• Investigating problem areas and following the software development lifecycle.
• Improving operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes.
• Updating job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment.
• Ensuring that client requirements are thoroughly discussed and understood.
• Providing estimates for development work and delivering in-line with commitments.
• Taking ownership of allocated projects from initialisation to completion.
• Attending development and project meetings and providing input.
• Delivering high standards, documentation and service levels.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Knowledge of or proven experience with the following technologies: Angular, Typescript, Nunit, Jasmine, Mocha, Moq, Azure & Entity Framework would be desirable.
• Full knowledge of the development lifecycle.
• Knowledge of Object Oriented design principles & design patterns with understanding of pros & cons.See full details.
Dealing with internet and telephone enquiry to assist car sales
Qualify warm / hot leads over the phone to assess genuine car buyers
Take deposits over the phone to secure cars for long-distance dealing
Giving potential buyers ‘walk-around’ detailed & accurate descriptions of car condition
Establish strong rapport via email and phone contact to gain trust and commitment with customers from around the UK and Europe
Up & cross sell various other car related products including;
o RTI/GAP insurance
o Paint protection
o Auto finance
Ensure well constructed, detailed and accurate information is sent to potential buyers
Arrange appointment only viewings with well qualified potential customers and show cars
Close customers on car purchase with a upgraded products to maximise sales opportunity
Money motivated, sales / target driven individual who would like to work for a professional, service driven, detail orientated used car operation.
No previous car sales experience necessary.
Full UK Driving license.
Excellent rate of pay, plus uncapped commission.See full details.
The Best Connection Employment Group are currently seeking a Class 2 delivery driver in the Maidstone area.
We are the UK's number one driving agency (non-franchise). We offer both full time and temporary work with great rates of pay.
We are currently looking for multiple LGV Cat C Class 2 drivers for work in the Maidstone area. The job roles are varied with work ranging from multidrop to trunking, days or nights, with our wide range of contacts and clients; we will always have a job role to suit you!
To be eligible for these positions you must hold:
• Cat C Licence
• Digital Tachograph Card
For more information on these exciting roles please call Paul or Darren ASAP on 01622664999 or email your cv to email@example.com
*Limited company / umbrella drivers welcome
*Newly qualified drivers with flexible attitude welcome
LGV Cat C Class 2 Driver –Maidstone - £9.00 per Hour PAYE £11.00 LTD!See full details.
The job of an Estimator is responsible for bidding and managing projects in the company's work area to achieve lowest bid and highest price that market will allow.
• Download scope and drawings off of websites.
• Work with internal manufacturing personnel, material vendors, and sub-contractors for cost estimates
• Prepare accurate and detailed estimates
• Generate inclusions/exclusions with the detailed estimates
• Communicate scope and details with internal sales and manufactures in Belgium
• Track/monitor all bids with line manager
• Read/Review/understand Blueprints
• Ability to communicate skills verbally and written and work with fellow co-workers
• Be able to handle large files with confidential data
• Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management
Skills and Qualities
• Good negotiation, influencing and communication skills, well-spoken and personable, able to get on with diverse personalities.
• Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
• Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Highly numerate with well-developed ability to accurately manipulate numerical information.
• Confident and resourceful.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work alone or part of a team.
• Actively drive the collaborative approach to ensure the best submission is provided
• Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.See full details.
Family run successful construction company based in Maidstone and all work in Maidstone or Tonbridge require carpenter for 1st and 2nd fix and perf fit kitchens. Team player and friendly and hardworking. Sub- contract work or perm full time position with good salary and van if required. Must have tools and be able to communicate well with customers and all house extension work and will be kept in work all the time.
RSFL are now looking for an experienced Draughtsman to work for a market leading provider of structural steelwork, steel fabrications and architectural metalwork. As a result of ongoing expansion our client is looking for a highly motivated, dedicated and confident professional to join our draughting team.
All about the Role
A CAD Draughtsperson to produce fabrication and construction drawings for architectural and structural steel work using Autocad 2D and Inventor 3D software.
Knowledge of 3D software is an advantage but not essential.
To analyse the content of specifications, site surveys and design drawings to produce working drawings to enable to safe and accurate manufacture and installation.
Carry out site surveys to secure dimensional and structural information.
Identify appropriate methods and materials to be used in manufacture along with possible design alternatives and cost efficiencies.
All About You!
Experience of architectural / structural steel drawings
Knowledge and experience of the technical elements of steel fabrication and installation.
Ability to undertake a reasonable level of technical calculations.
Fully knowledgeable with Autocad 2D as a minimum requirement
Experience in Autodesk ASD, Revit, Tekla, Stru-CAD, X-Steel would be an advantage
Candidates should have at least 5 years’ experience of architectural / structural steel drawing
Ideally experience in 3D modelling, using Inventor 3D or similar, would be preferred
Working knowledge of site installation techniques, HSEQ
Possess a good level of IT skills, be literate and adequately numerate to undertake a reasonable level of technical calculations.