An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in a fast-growing company based in the UK with a newly-established US office. This is a highly technical field that offers the opportunity to work with some of the biggest and most cutting edge technology and aerospace companies in the world.
The Marketing Manager main objective is to increase profitability and turnover by driving sales leads and enquiries through various marketing activities including digital and general marketing. Other duties will be to oversee general marketing and branding of the company, which includes digital marketing strategy for the company and other key marketing activites. The role involves all aspects of general marketing activity and digital marketing campaign delivery including, online campaigns, website management, social media, search, briefing agencies and the analysis of digital marketing results.
Key responsibilities of digital marketing will include
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns including regular customer enews letters and social media campaigns. Ensuring all digital outputs confirm to brand guidelines.
• Building a list of key online directories such as Photonics online and Global spec. Updating listing and regular weekly/ monthly “product lines”
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
• Identifying and prioritising digital marketing objectives in line with wider commercial goals.
• Analysing how customers use digital media and looking for ways to improve the customer experience to acquire and retain customers.
• Improving the design, usability, content and conversion points of the company website through developing solid plans and tracking key measurables (i.e. page views, unique visitors, dwell time, repeat usage).
• Managing the redesign of the company website and the transfer of data.
• Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Reviewing technologies and exploring new developments in the digital landscape to find new opportunities to drive effective campaigns and ROI.
Other key marketing activities include
• Building a list of key trade magazines associated with main sector lists and producing regular PR/press releases to, working with technical advisers for on-going strategy.
• Branding including packaging and online sales packaging
• Regular competitor analysis supplied to technical sales for new business ideas and help with winning quotes
• Specify and run marketing reports using SAP software, interpolating data and communicating trends to management.
• Maintain accurate reports on sales team activity and communicate data to management
• Recognise trends in product interest, enquiry location and enquiry sources, communicating to management and using data to inform marketing activity.
• Plan and implement marketing activities including: the development of pricing initiatives, advertising and Internet campaigns, the selection and management of exhibitions, the creation of PR activities and events, and the production of editorials.
• Organise photography of new products and existing product range where necessary.
• Select and manage external marketing agencies.
• Maintain an archive of presentations, advertising and marketing material and communications used in marketing.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
2 years plus experience as a Marketing Manager
Marketing Degree desirable but equivalent qualification or experience will be considered.See full details.
Your VOICE could make a difference...
If you can multi task and make sound decisions under pressure, then come and join our force control room as a 999/101 Call Handler and Dispatcher.
As an 999/101 Call Handler and Dispatcher you will help to provide first class service to the people of Kent, answering emergency and non-urgent calls and making decisions to determine the most appropriate response. As a Dispatcher you will deploy police officers to attend routine incidents or deal with real life emergencies.
Benefits of working for Kent Police:
• Excellent training and support
• Skills development
• Maximum working of four consecutive shifts
• Competitive salary with progression opportunities
• Staff benefits and rewards
So if you think you have the voice to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
For more information about this role and to apply online, please visit our website:See full details.
Ecoburotic, an expert in office printing in Maidstone, is looking for inside sales executives. Our aim is to optimize printing costs of SMEs by giving expert advice and selling our clients the most suitable product from our extensive range of brand products.
This job presents an opportunity for individuals who are willing to accompany us and create sales.
• As an Inside Sales executive your main area of focus will be to develop your client portfolio by means of prospection and closing of sales.
• Your ability to identify each client’s needs makes it possible to provide the best offer and advice from our extensive range of products and services.
• You will be on call daily to manage your personal client database.
• Your goal is to build long-term relationships and to become a trusted partner, always available to your customers
Who are we looking for?
• An enthusiastic and positive attitude that will make you a key contributor to our wonderful team.
• Solid sales and communication skills to help you manage and develop your database.
• You are particularly motivated by setting goals and targets.
• You are inspired by sales and like to take control of your results and bonus.
• You have the necessary ability to reflect on the clients business and empathize with his or her needs.
At the beginning of your career within our company we offer a starting salary depending on your experience and an interesting bonus system. Your earning potential is £18 - £30K per year (fix + commission). Hard work and positive results are quickly rewarded by going up the salary scale.
You will receive regular training and coaching, proper updates on the products and services and continuous feedback. Your development is crucial to us, therefor we give daily feedback on your work and provide training opportunities to achieve your sales targets.
We create a fun and lively environment and numerous career development opportunities.
You can apply by sending your CV via the apply online button or call 01 622 608 982.See full details.
MAIDSTONE HOME CARE CONTRACT AWARD BY KENT COUNTY COUNCIL
MEDWAY HOME CARE CONRACT AWARD GOLD STATUS
We are currently recruiting domiciliary social care and support workers for Maidstone and villages and/or Medway towns and surrounding areas
Meritum is an independent family owned Kent based Care and Support company providing a wide range of services for people of all age groups We are looking for caring and confident people who would relish this opportunity to work in this rewarding area.
Our Maidstone office is based at the Maidstone Studios
Our mission statement is simple, we believe in providing a high quality care and support to all our clients through a professional and engaged workforce. In order to meet these goals we provide a workplace that is different from the rest.
• Earn between £8.20 and £12.00 per hour . Includes tax free travelling allowance
* Good loyalty bonus payable after six months.
* Extra pay for Evenings, Saturdays, Sundays, Bank Holidays and nights
* Full and part time positions available
* Weekend and evening work available
* Contracted or flexible hours
• NO experience needed, we can offer a full and thorough induction and mentoring program which will give you confidence and a full range of necessary skills
* Mileage allowance payable to surrounding areas
• 28 days paid holiday, pro-rata
* Uniform supplied
• Continual professional development through extensive in house training and free training for QCF/NVQ in social care
• Opportunities to progress into specialist areas with responsibility and leadership roles.
Confirmation of all appointments is subject to proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK, enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunities employer
Must be able to drive, have use of a car and be available to work some evenings and weekends
For more information send your CV or ring Jean on 01622 684471 or Carol on 01233 620071See full details.
Do you enjoy seeing older people happy and fulfilled? Could you go out of your way to bring a smile to one of our resident’s faces?
The Abbeyfield Kent Society is one of Kent’s leading providers of Sheltered and Residential Care to older people with physical frailty and Dementia.
We are recruiting for Cook/Support Workers to join our flexible teams across Kent to provide care and support on a rota basis when required within the supported home.
Responsibilities will include preparing, cooking and serving main meals along side creating a family atmosphere, making the house happy and homely, welcoming active and friendly interest in the house and encouraging residents to remain involved with the community and to be active.
We’ve lots to bring a smile to your face, including:
• 28 days paid holiday (pro-rota if part time)
• Comprehensive Induction and Training Packages
• Continual professional development including our Academy and National Diploma courses
• Stakeholder Pension Scheme
• Opportunities to progress.
• Exclusive discount card entitling employees to a huge range of great local offers, deals and discounts online and at point of sale from over 100 well-known local and nationwide travel, shopping, leisure, health & wellbeing, home living, motoring and professional services.
The Abbeyfield Kent Society pays the National Living Wage to all its employee’s not just those over 25.
So if you have a caring attitude, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, are able to carry out instructions, are willing to train and you’re committed to providing the highest standards in care we’d really like to hear from you. And our residents can’t wait to meet you.
Confirmation of all appointments is subject to proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK, satisfactory Enhanced DBS clearance, satisfactory references and medical clearance.
A copy of our application pack for this role can be obtained on request by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning 01634 729173.
Please return completed application packs to:
The Abbeyfield Kent Society
Kent ME2 1AB
The Abbeyfield Kent Society values the diversity that exists in all our communities and works towards this being reflected in our workforce.
The Abbeyfield Kent Society pays at least the National living Wage to all of it's employee's, regardless of age.
The Best Connection employment group are currently seeking a Class 2 driver to work with our well respected client in the Kent area.
We are the UK's number one driving agency (non-franchise). We offer both full time and temporary work with great rates of pay.
We are currently looking for a Class 2 multi drop delivery driver to work for our well respected client, this role is a temp to perm role with full training provided with good rates of pay and overtime available.
The role includes Driving a Class 2 vehicle and deliveing of caged goods to small shops and stores, with early morning starts. Some handball is included and be willing to do multidrop.
To be eligible for these positions you must hold:
• Cat C Licence
• Digital Tachograph Card
For more information on these exciting roles please call Paul or Darren ASAP on 01622664999 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Limited company / umbrella drivers welcome
*Newly qualified drivers with flexible attitude welcome
LGV Cat C Class 2 Driver –Maidstone - £9.00 per Hour PAYE £11.00 LTD!See full details.
£25,000 (£60k - £80k OTE) + Commission + Car Allow
13 hours ago
An excellent opportunity to join a multi award winning mortgage brokers who are leading specialists across multiple mortgages.
You will need to have previous experience advising and selling mortgages with a full CeMAP qualification. You will be given referral leads to help build your pipeline. you will need to be able to develop relationships both internally and externally with people ‘management’ and influencing skills.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous commission package, free parking, car allowance and loads more benefits.
up to £35k
As a Front-end Software Developer you will be accountable for building robust, fit-for-purpose applications for our SaaS products and internal systems. Your primary responsibility will be to develop these applications by coordinating with colleagues working on different layers of the infrastructure and problem-solving from project inception through to deployment, ensuring end goals are achieved by specified deadlines. The company encourages creative freedom and learning and offers great progression opportunities.
• Translating application storyboards and progressing cases into functional applications
• Designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable code
• Developing and supporting code throughout iterative cycles
• Ensuring the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
• Carrying out fixes and fix integration
• Determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
• Regularly reviewing and developing/enhancing effective software methodologies
• Identifying bottlenecks and bugs and devising solutions to these problems
• Helping to maintain code quality and organisation
• Investigating problem areas and following the software development lifecycle
• Improving operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes
• Updating job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment
• Providing estimates for development work and delivering in line with commitments
• Taking ownership of allocated projects from initialisation to completion
• Attending development and project meetings and providing input
• Delivering high standards, documentation and service levels
The ideal candidate will have:
• Knowledge of, or proven experience with, the following technologies: C# .NET, MVC, SQL / T-SQL
• Strong development methodologies and project management experience
An excellent opportunity to join a multi award winning mortgage broker who is a leading specialist across multiple mortgages.
The duties will include:
- Speaking to clients over the phone
- Processing mortgage applications
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Managing files correctly and within a set timescale
- Supporting other areas of the business when required
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, free parking, discounted gym membership and much more. There is also a real chance for progression for the right candidate.
Due to the location of the office, you will need to drive.