Your VOICE could make a difference...
If you can multi task and make sound decisions under pressure, then come and join our force control room as a 999/101 Call Handler and Dispatcher.
As an 999/101 Call Handler and Dispatcher you will help to provide first class service to the people of Kent, answering emergency and non-urgent calls and making decisions to determine the most appropriate response. As a Dispatcher you will deploy police officers to attend routine incidents or deal with real life emergencies.
Benefits of working for Kent Police:
• Excellent training and support
• Skills development
• Maximum working of four consecutive shifts
• Competitive salary with progression opportunities
• Staff benefits and rewards
So if you think you have the voice to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
For more information about this role and to apply online, please visit our website:see full details.
At Saga we exist to make the lives of retired people better; where we see the world through our customer’s eyes, so we can exceed their expectations; where nothing is too much trouble for our customers; where we trust and challenge each other to be brave and do the right thing and where we are ‘One Saga’.
As our business moves into a new and re-energised future of growth there is a real opportunity for great people to play a significant role as part of one the UKs most iconic and trusted brands.
The jobholder will be responsible for the provision of financial management information – both on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
To find out more and to apply for this vacancy, please log-on to Saga Connect and go to our career opportunities site.
As a result of an internal promotion, a vacancy has arisen in Product Development for a Product Executive working in the Health and Travel team.
It's a chance to get involved in influencing the shape of these exciting and fast moving insurance products both in terms of day to day management and product development.
Every day presents a new challenge, so you need to be skilled at managing your priorities and able to switch easily between the various product demands and needs. One day could be spent getting to grips with the root cause of a customer complaint, influencing the outcome of any decisions made and then refining product policy as a result, another could be spent researching new product ideas with customers and working with other areas of the business on the project team to ultimately bring them to market, or maybe you could be liaising with our third-party suppliers to ensure they deliver the high standards that we and our customers expect.
Responding to customer and agent feedback and research, you would enjoy varied tasks working in an energetic team and alongside colleagues in other areas of the business to improve processes and products in line with brand values, governance and compliance.
We've got a strong and supportive team who are looking for someone enthusiastic and resilient, with an ability to challenge and improve the way things are done, at all times with the highest level of attention to detail. Excellent technical knowledge of the products is not essential - it's the eagerness and ability to develop it that's more important. If you think that someone could be you, please get in touch.
If this sounds like you, then there’s every opportunity to build a great future within the Saga Group. You can also look forward to a first-rate benefits package including ongoing training, an active social club, subsidised staff restaurant, medical insurance, pension, concessions for holidays and more.see full details.
Lauriem Complete Care Ltd is a successful social care organisation and KCC contracted provider, we are committed to providing excellent quality care for people in their own homes. We are now recruiting an Area Care Coordinator to join our East Kent team. This is a full-time position of 37.5 hours per week working Monday to Friday from 08:30am until 5pm. The role will be based in our Deal Office.
MAIN JOB ROLE:
- Line Management responsibilities for supervisors and support workers
- Maintain accurate community support workers and client records, both computerised and manual and complete paperwork as appropriate in line with procedures.
- To take responsibility for the provision of care in your allocated locality. This will be achieved by permanently matching support workers to clients.
- Monitor support workers by using a positive approach, carrying out supervisions, appraisals and quality assurance reviews. You will also hold quarterly team meetings.
- Liaise with other professionals involved in the service users care, to provide appropriate information necessary for them to fulfill and discharge their own responsibilities.
- Must have experience in domiciliary care and coordinating.
- QCF Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care (Adults) preferred
- Be knowledgeable regarding safeguarding vulnerable adults, health and safety, equality and diversity and company policies and procedure
- Capacity to understand and take account of the needs and difficulties of people who experience physical and mental health problems
- Experience of supervising a team preferred
- Experience of providing high quality customer service within a pressurised environment
- Computer literate
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to probe and follow up on issues
- Knowledge of CQC regulations & data protection act
Our STAFF BENEFIT from:
28 days holiday
Work based pension
Free training & QCF Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care
Career development & progression encouraged
Refer a friend bonus
Employment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check and 2 references.
To apply or to find out more please telephone 01304 361222 or via the apply button below.see full details.
£23,000 OTE for full-time position and £10,000 OTE for part-time
20 days ago
Husk UK is one of the UK’s leading fuel card providers and partners with BP, Shell, Key Fuels, Esso and Texaco to deliver nationwide fuel solutions.
Due to continued business expansion we have an immediate requirement for full and part time Sales Executives.
The role involves generating new business principally through telephone sales calls and promoting the key features and benefits of the fuel cards and networks that we represent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for talented, proven sales professionals who thrive on the excitement of chasing business to business leads, handling objections and closing a sale.
To optimise your success our experienced team of like-minded sales professionals will give you full product and sales training support. Candidates should be hard working, competitive, target orientated, energetic, resilient and enthusiastic.see full details.
£18,720 then increasing in line with Grading Structure
Lympne, Shepway, Kent
30 days ago
Salary: £18,720 then increasing in line with Grading Structure
Full Time (48 hours/week)
Do you have the ambition, vision and talent to take your career forward with a fast growing business?
Do you want to make a difference, a real difference?
If so, this is a great opportunity to join the team at FFX. Since we started in 2003, we have become one of the UK’s largest independent suppliers of high quality tools, fixings and building supplies.
We need you to play a key role in our future by providing our customers with an exceptional level of service, dealing with all calls and emails effectively, efficiently, accurately and promptly. This includes managing workloads in accordance with department SLA’s, ensuring there are no broken promises to customers and consistently demonstrating the guiding principle of “nothing is too much trouble” in every customer contact to ensure we remain the first choice for professionals looking for fantastic product ranges that are immediately available at truly competitive prices.
• Playing an active role in contributing to the team and department targets across a number of KPI’s.
• Ensuring all promises made to internal and external customers are fulfilled within an agreed SLA timeframe.
• Providing an outstanding level of customer service which includes providing help and product advice as required.
• Liaising with relevant suppliers, couriers and manufacturers in relation to orders and/or queries.
• Resolving all customer issues whilst demonstrating a “nothing is too much trouble” approach at all times.
• Supporting the company vision through every customer contact.
• Flexibility in working arrangements to ensure customer demands and business needs are met.
• Escalating calls/issues to a manager where necessary.
• Taking responsibility for personal development, identifying training requirements and support needed.
• Recognising and providing feedback on improvements that can be made to improve efficiencies.
• Good working knowledge of building materials, hand and power tools, power tool accessories and fixings would be desirable.
• Previous telephone and/or customer service experience.
• Excellent communicator with a great phone manner.
• Well-developed keyboard and PC skills.
• Organised, able to prioritise and work to deadlines.
• Self-motivated to achieve great results across a number of KPI’s.
• Flexible and adaptable to change.
• Strong customer service ethos.
• Able to work to a high degree of accuracy, often under pressure.
• Naturally adheres to the business brand values.
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
• A team player that can work well within a team or individually.
Education and Qualifications
• Good standard of secondary education
These duties are not exhaustive. Additional hours of work may be required, as determined by the needs of the business. Additional duties, responsibilities and projects may also be required to be undertaken.
This position will be full-time (48 hours/week), working 9 hour shifts Monday to Friday and every other Saturday from 7am – 1pm.
To apply, please submit your CV.see full details.
SALES AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT CO-ORDINATOR
We are currently seeking to recruit a Sales and Customer Support Co-ordinator to join our highly dedicated corporate team in Ashford. This is a part-time role for 3 days per week as part of a job share.
A highly professional self-starter, you will already be accustomed to working within a fast-paced environment where the delivery of excellence in service is paramount.
Pro-active and strongly self-motivated, you will be highly IT literate, customer-focussed, commercially astute and confident in your approach with both internal and external partners alike.
The role of Sales and Customer Support is to effectively bridge the gap between customer, sales, finance and a number of other areas within such a large-scale and diverse company as Brakes.
This position is in support of our largest corporate customer and your key accountabilities & responsibilities will include:
- Support the reprocessing of invoices and credits to ensure timely payment
- Support the daily uploads of customer price files
- Check and maintain customer pricing levels/buying lists
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within your team, the Brakes business and at head office level of your Customer
- Attend Customer and Business calls as required
- Be a primary point of contact on related customer and business queries and issues
- Work pro-actively to improve and enhance the Customer Experience
- Produce and deliver regular and ad-hoc reports
Sales and Customer Support is an incredibly diverse and hugely rewarding environment that connects with every area of business.
In addition to your professionalism, initiative, confidence and adaptability, our ideal candidate should have experience in the following:
- Working in a fast moving, pressurised team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise workloads and work well under pressure
- Working within, and contributing to, a highly dedicated team
- Highly proficient use of MS Office - in particular Excel
- Experience of working with Database systems
- Commercial awareness
- You should also be willing to learn (training will be given)see full details.
Vanquis Bank specialise in providing credit cards to the non-standard credit market.
Our business has grown so much since we started in 2002 that our parent company, Provident Financial, is now listed in the FTSE 100. We have achieved this success by encouraging our employees to put ideas forward, make decisions for themselves and take large leaps toward the end goal of constantly improving the service we provide for our customers.
With a philosophy that’s based on being a model credit card provider, lending responsibly, and treating our customers fairly, it’s no wonder that we put customer services at the heart of everything we do.
This is an opportunity for a Customer Services Manager who is expert in providing customer service excellence, to join an exciting well established customer focussed organisation in Chatham, Kent on a maternity cover fixed term contract (9months). Providing strong leadership for the Department you’ll take ownership of the day to day operation and create a culture that truly puts our customers at the centre of everything we do. Be a real Leader of people and provide collaborative and visible Leadership at all times.
You’ll also have responsibility for developing a systemic process for customer journey improvement using the voice of our Customer.
A great role for a customer focused leader who can motivate and inspire the team to continue delivering a best in class service to our customers.
What we’re looking for:
• Someone with proven experience in Contact Centre management in a FCA or similary regulated environment, or similar exposure to a regulatory agenda
• Experience in managing Managers in a high performing Customer Services environment
• Having a real passion and focus on putting the customer at the centre of everything we do
• Driving continuous improvements for the customer
• A great communicator who can build positive and effective relationships across the business
What you’ll get in return:
• A vibrant working environment where everyone is committed to success and our customers are our number one priority
• The opportunity to be in control of your work and see the impact it has on the business
• The chance to learn from a highly skilled and motivated management team
Please note: Once the closing date has been reached we will review all CVs. Should we wish to progress your application we will contact you within four weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
On occasion we identify alternative roles that may be suitable for applicants and therefore we may retain your CV for up to 6 months for this purpose. If you do not wish us to contact you or hold your CV on file for 6 months please contact us.
We welcome applications from every area of the community, regardless of age, gender, race, nationality, colour, ethnic origin, disability, sexuality, religion or beliefs, and believe that everyone should be treated fairly and consistently. We are TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) ambassadors and believe that everything we do as a company should benefit our customers.see full details.
Salary £16,670 rising to £19,250 (Achievable within 12 months)
Barker Munro Recruitment are delighted to be working with this massively successful organisation who through sheer growth are embarking on a mass recruitment campaign within their office in Bexhill. My client is seeking a large number of Customer Service Representatives to join their team.
This is a full-time permanent position and you will be required to deal with telephone calls for New Business Sales, Renewals and Customer Service. This role is telephone based (inbound calls) so you will need to provide exceptional service to existing and potential new customers who are looking to discuss their insurance policy or those seeking to purchase new insurance.
This role is a challenging but massively rewarding position with the opportunity to talk to a wide variety of customers and you will use your excellent customer service skills to ensure that every customer is treated with the respect that they deserve.
To be successful in this role you will need experience in delivering amazing customer service and be comfortable in talking to people on the phone with the ability to easily build rapport with customers. You will need strong listening skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment. You will need to be motivated to provide positive results and work have the ability to work in a targeted environment. You may have worked in an office environment or within Customer Service within retail.
In return, you will receive a generous salary which will increase in stages as you increase and develop your knowledge. There is also a generous benefits package. This role is a fantastic opportunity to either start a career within insurance or take the next step on your career ladder with fantastic opportunities for progression.
If you would like to apply for the role of Customer Service Representative, please do so by sending your CV to Barker Munro Recruitment using the relevant links.
Keywords: Contact Centre, Customer Service, Call Centre, Insurance Sales, Insurance Consultant
For all the latest news and jobs, follow us on Twitter @BarMunRecruit
A fantastic customer service based role in the heart of Crowborough in a friendly, vibrant environment.
This role is an on-going temporary position with a fantastic company and opportunity to go permanent. Daily duties involve warm calling all previous customers who have shown interest into the company and also inputting information into the in-house system. Flexible working hours and great hourly pay.
If you have previously customer service experience or an excellent telephone manor, don't miss out on this brilliant opportunity for an expanding company where you could start immediately!!
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01892 540 054
Follow us on Twitter to make sure you hear about all our new roles! www.twitter.com/rec_solsee full details.