Cygnia Maintenance Ltd require an Operations Assistant to work in our busy Ops Department within the UK’s largest Sign Maintenance service provider, based in Broadstairs, Kent. Work involves permit applications, submission of RAMS, ordering of materials and access equipment and other elements of operational support. Some experience of this type of work would be a distinct advantage. Applications with a CV via the apply online button:see full details.
Bradstow is a creative and unique residential school for children between the ages of 5 & 19. It is situated in 13 acres of parkland just a few hundred metres from the sandy beaches of Broadstairs. We seek to meet the needs of children and young people with autism and severe learning difficulties with associated behaviours that may be challenging. We have achieved national recognition for our developments in Communication and Behaviour Management.
We are currently looking for a Deputy Home Manager to assist the Home Manager in organising and managing a group of staff working in a residential team. To arrange and manage the care of the children and young adults in that team on shift. To manage the administration of the team. To take a lead role in the absence of the House Manager. In addition, the Postholder will be required to commit to an additional two weeks respite care work, if required, for which additional payment will be made.
Please email HR at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack, alternatively please visit the Careers Section of the Bradstow School website to download an application pack.
This is a great opportunity to join a well established, growing company and to work alongside their professional accounts team.
You will have a varied role within the accounts department, dealing with purchasing requests, invoices, purchase orders and recording the data on accounting software. You will be dealing with suppliers, managing supplier relationships and ensuring deliveries are correctly priced and on time. Additional responsibilities will be dealing with re-sellers, organizing replacements or refunds on faulty equipment, keeping product lists and pricing current, ensuring contracts are up to date, assisting with accounts payable and receivables, resolving customer finance queries and other related administrative tasks.
The successful candidate will need to have excellent people skills as they will be constantly liaising with suppliers, have strong written and verbal communication, be highly organised and have a high level of accuracy. Attention to detail is essential as is good aptitude for numbers. Experience with Quickbooks, Sage or other accounting software preferred.
For more information please email your CV so we can contact you.see full details.
Our client is an established manufacturer of high performance cable markers, cable sleeving and cable marking systems operating in a global market across many business sectors, including aerospace. They now seek a Quality Manager with drive and ambition who will contribute to further development of the business.
This Quality Manager role exists to provide leadership of the Quality team as well as the development of a quality culture and processes across the whole organisation. The job holder has substantial contact with suppliers and customers and is a key representative of the Company.
The following are key criteria for ensuring the on going success of the Company: -
• The achievement and maintenance of exceptional quality standards, accreditations and business processes. This is a critical aspect of the role, as it is essential for the company to have specific quality standards and accreditations to operate within its chosen markets.
• The development of improved processes and a culture that is appropriate for an expanding organisation that is working with large organisations in a high-tech environment. Some of the analysis and thinking in this respect will need to be strategic.
• It is essential that compliance with relevant industry and company standards and accreditations are upheld and maintained.
The main accountabilities, which may be delegated in whole or in part to subordinates, are:-
1. To ensure the maintenance and improvement of an integrated Quality Management System (QMS) including quality accreditations and to provide training of staff across the business on aspects of QMS for which they are accountable. To support and lead Quality audits and investigations. To also ensure that a high-quality culture is progressively developed, and maintained.
2. To ensure that materials supplied are adequately tested to meet specifications and results documented so that material is available enabling production commitments to be met. To also ensure that documentation to meet customers’ requirements is accurately completed.
3. To ensure that quality or product performance issues raised by customers are logged, investigated, rectified and closed off, and that customers always receive an appropriate response that will provide the business with a benefit.
4. To develop and maintain safety management and environmental procedures in accordance with relevant accreditations. To support and lead risk management activities and HS&E audits, investigations and reports.
5. To ensure that all team members are properly trained for all the tasks they are required to carry out and records of employee training are maintained. To also ensure that data relating to health & safety, administrative processes and job instruction for all key processes are maintained. To regularly review employee capability and performance.
6. To work closely with new product development engineers and customers, undertaking test work and producing reports as required.
A proven track record of at least 10 years working with Quality is essential, along with hands on experience of supporting lean manufacturing, process improvement or change management.
It is desirable for the job holder to be a Quality Management accreditations practitioner and have experience of Polymer technology and processing.
You should be a natural team leader, possess excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal), with an emphasis on leadership, communication and have the ability to bring about change.
The successful candidate will also have drive, tenacity, along with an attention to detail, and the ability to organise and manage their time effectively.
You should also have a full UK driving license.
Do you have the drive and ambition to succeed in this interesting and challenging role? If so we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to Darroch Wickens by clicking on the 'Apply' button below.see full details.
You will have a proven track record of operating at BRANCH MANAGER level and be looking to maximise your earnings.
Our client is looking to improve market share as well as to attract quality staff and they are now looking to speak to highly motivated individuals who feel held back by their current employers strategy and want to be part of our client's ongoing success.
•Currently running a Branch
•A proven track record in driving business levels forward, canvassing, mortgage appointments, sales and listings.
•Able to lead motivate, manage and lead by example.
•Good knowledge of the local area
You will be a confident lister and salesperson in addition to running a compliant business with a good understanding of the property industry.
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO EARN YOUR TRUE WORTH IN THE CURRENT CLIMATE! APPLY IN CONFIDENCE TODAY
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.see full details.
Elgate Products Ltd is a leading giftware importer based in Broadstairs, Kent. We supply worldwide Wholesale and Retail sectors with an array of home, gift and souvenir lines. We also develop, produce and supply a multitude of major retailers and blue chip companies with bespoke products.
Due to continuing rapid growth within the company, we are looking to expand our studio team.
This role is an entry-mid level position perfectly suited to someone looking to start out or further develop their skills in the creative sector. Your working week will involve taking a project from initial briefing through to finished artwork files for our suppliers, designing all manner of products, packaging and marketing material whilst utilising a wide range of styles and medium.
KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Illustrator and Photoshop
• An understanding of MS Office programs
• Demonstrable graphic design skills, creative flair and attention to detail
• Good project management and time keeping skills
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Excellent client services manner and approach
• A keen eye for retail and spotting the latest trends
• Social media knowledge and web design capabilities will be an advantage
We are looking for someone who is keen, driven and enthusiastic, who enjoys working in a friendly and informal environment. The ideal candidate will be a true team player with a good understanding of design, able to adapt quickly to tight deadlines and multiple projects whilst delivering high quality work consistently and on time.
To apply for this position, please email your CV along with 3 to 6 examples from your portfolio to email@example.com.
Successful applicants will be advised to bring their full portfolio along to the interview.see full details.
Clark James Recruitment are working with a successful Estate Agents with offices in and around the Kent region.
Due to further growth within the brand they are currently looking for experienced Lettings Negotiators, Sales Negotiators and Senior Sales Negotiators to join their existing team.
Are you looking for a career and not just another job? Are you someone who is ambitious and prepared to work hard in return for career progression and excellent financial rewards?
Candidates will be professional, ambitious and target driven
Able to demonstrate a successful sales record/history
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Experience of valuing a distinct advantage however not essential
The successful candidate will be somebody who is motivated by money and also success
An individual who is keen to build a career for themselves
Working within a forward thinking and professional organisation that has a highly successful and sales focused environment
Attending daily viewings
Visiting and talking to the sellers or landlords about their property
Meeting potential buyers or tennants to gather information of what exactly they are in search of
Estimating the value of properties
Working with Mortgage Advisors, Solicitors and Surveyors on a daily basis
This opportunity is paying a basic salary of c£18,000 (depending on experience)
The realistic earning potential is c£30,000 within the first yearsee full details.
Trapeze Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with Fairport Care Services ltd. Fairport provides accommodation at Fairlight House for four young people aged between 11 and 18. The valued, experienced and dedicated team creates a healthy lifestyle by demonstrating the value of exercise, nutrition, and interesting activities that provide new opportunities to learn, achieve and build self-esteem. To find out more about Fairport and how they really make a difference to young people lives please visit their website – www.fairportcareservices.co.uk
To provide junior management and leadership to a team of project workers responsible for the care, support and education of young people resident in the home. The Senior Project worker will provide ground roots leadership, modelling of practice, provide creative solutions to complex situations and ensure that the practice of staff complies with all regulatory requirements including all Health and Safety and the ethos and philosophy of care of Fairport Care Services. Candidates must be over the age of 21 and a driving licence would be very beneficial for this role. They must also be willing to participate in contractual sleep-in and on-call duties.
• Hold a Level 3 Diploma for the children’s workforce or Level 3 Diploma for Residential Child Care or be working towards would be a distinct advantage
• At least 18 months’ experience of working in a residential childcare environment
• Experience of multi-agency working
• Experience of organisational management
• A commitment to developing relationships, which promote and support the young people’s resilience and ability to develop independence
• Be able to work as part of a team and on their own
• Good communication skills with all parties
• Able to learn, embrace and promote the organisational culture very quickly
Remuneration & Benefits
• Salary £22810- £26310 (incl. contractual sleep-in duties)
• Overtime rate £12.70 per hour & Sleep in duties paid at £63.75
• Supportive and professional work environment
• Flexible rota
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• 22 -26 days’ holiday per year in addition to statutory bank holidays.
• Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
• In house Diploma 3&5 Programme available after probationary period
• Opportunities for Post graduate, Master’s and post mandatory Professional qualification subject to length of service
To find out more about what their valued team think of working for Fairport please view the testimonial section on their website – www.fairportcareservices.co.uk/about-us/career-opportunitiessee full details.
Our Client is a well known leading leisure operator, with successful restaurants, hotels and pubs within the Thanet area.
They are currently looking for a Commis Chef to join one of their restaurants in Broadstairs.
Duties will include:
To ensure all dishes are being prepared to the correct recipes and to the correct quantity
Your section is clean and maintained at all times
To communicate any stock shortages are communicated promptly to the Sous Chef/Head Chef
You are required to be a good communicator and able to work well within a busy environment and as a team.
If this is you and you want a career as a chef this is a great opportunity for you. You must have at least 6 months catering experience.