A great opportunity to join a fast growing and dynamic company with
offices in Tunbridge Wells.
My client is looking to employ a Web Designer, to actively develop leading design concepts across all brands. As an Investors in People employer, they are committed to the continual development and well-being of their staff.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to create strong and responsive designs for multiple devices utilising the latest trends to design and style their websites to improve user interaction and conversion rate.
The skills and attributes required are as follows:
- Create eye catching and user-friendly website designs
- Be highly motivated, flexible and organised, with an ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively within the team and the business
- Have excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads to meet the
expectations of the business
Ideal experience would include excellent HTML and CSS Skills and experience creating wireframe.
The salary is flexible for the right individual and will encompass regular salary reviews. The working environment is excellent and you will work as part of a Web Design and Web Development team. Excellent benefits package and much more. This an an open-plan office with a pool table, on-site gym, excellent dining and social areas.
Network Support Administrator
up to £23k
We are seeking a Network Support Administrator to join a busy IT team.
The main function of the role is to proactively monitor, maintain and develop the computer systems (servers, workstations), networks and network devices and accounts for staff across 3 UK sites.
· Liaise with vendors and suppliers to own, diagnose and resolve faults in accordance with established SLAs to ensure a high performing and reliable network
· Provide technical support to staff; resolving user issues, meeting expectations of quality customer service through friendly engagement and timely, successful resolution
· Investigate and lead where IT operations can be improved through the investment and deployment of upgraded or new hardware, software and services to support current and future company staff levels and business requirements
The successful candidate will ideally have some experience in the following areas, not necessarily in the bracketed specifics:
· Hardware technology stack; Servers (Dell), computers and mobile devices, Switches (HP Core), Firewalls (Juniper SSG edge), VPN endpoints, WiFi (Netgear)
· Microsoft software technology stack administration; Windows client (Windows 7 & 10) and Server operating systems (2008 R2 onwards), Hyper-V, Exchange (2010 onwards), SQL Server (2005 onwards), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office 365 (Yammer desirable)
· Network platform; Windows Active Directory and Group Policy, IPv4 TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
· On-premises and SaaS security solutions; (Mimecast, Bluecoat, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Veritas Backup Exec)
· WAN connectivity; (ADSL, EFM and leased-lines)
· Telephony platform; Avaya (IP Office, PSTN, ISDN2/30)
· Scripting knowledge desirable (VBS and PowerShell)
· Have a real knack for attacking a fault or problem head-on and be able to work on own initiate investigating possible solutions, weighing up the pros and cons of each to come to the best outcome in a timely manner
· Have the ability to proactively communicate clearly and concisely and engage confidently with suppliers and internal customers
· Have experience of IT support and operations within an infrastructure/network type administration role
· Demonstrate enthusiasm and passion about technology and continuous learning and the positive effect technology has in business
Working hours are 9am - 5pm however additional hours will be required due to the nature of the role.
Benefits include 25 days holiday, Pension, Childcare Vouchers and more!See full details.
Service Delivery Engineer
The role of the Service Delivery Engineer is to provide hardware and software support, both remotely and desk side on IT products within the required service level agreement (SLA). There is also an element of project work for their clients across the country.
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT solutions professional with MS Server, Desktop, Active Directory and Networking skills to join a fantastic company promoting unique solutions and a hands on approach.
As a Service Delivery Engineer you will work within a shift pattern providing a mixture of 1st/2nd line service desk/remote support, field support and the installation of IT projects and managed services to our growing customer base primarily across Kent and London.
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, you will work closely with other Engineers in the Infrastructure and Service Delivery Teams. Primarily based at the Head Office in Kent, this role will also incorporate on-site work at customers' premises.
Skills and Experience
· Break/fix experience with Microsoft Exchange
· Microsoft RDS break/fix experience
· Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
· Experience with Hyper-V or VMware
· Networking skills and experience
· Experience with network fault troubleshooting
· Experience with network builds
· Experience with network printer installs and configuration
· Experience with VPN and remote work on machines
· Good troubleshooting skills
· Extensive IT engineering experience
· Full UK driving license
· Microsoft SBS exposure
· ADSL experience
· Experience working for a Managed Service Provider
The position is Office based (Sittingbourne) and when required to visit client sites to resolve issues or conduct Project work. Duties also include remote investigation work, which you may be requested to undertake from home or from the office.
Hours: Shift pattern covering 37.5 hours per week within the hours 7am and 8pm Monday to Friday
with additional On-call team rota. Normal working office hours 8:15am to 5:15pmSee full details.
I am looking for an experienced SQL Developer to take the lead for all SQL reporting, development and related data. As well as providing 2nd and 3rd line support for all production systems across a wide variety of platforms and technologies. You will also be responsible for the specification, design and implementation of SQL Reporting and ETL processes, utilising your skills in SSIS, SSRS and T-SQL.
This is a technical role so you will be expected to resolve any issues yourself, as well as with others team members.
Key skills and experience:
* Proven experience producing complex and detailed data and requirements analysis
* Delivering, upgrading and managing a Reporting solution
* Microsoft SSRS/SSIS/SSAS and T-SQL Language
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong problem solving and investigation skills
If you feel you possess the skills and experience to succeed in this role, then we would like to hear from you now. Please apply and send us your CV.
Our client a leader in the delivery of IT service maintenance and solution provision is looking for an IT Account Manager to ensure the continued customer satisfaction of their existing clients. Your role will primarily be to oversee accounts, be the first point of contact for these companies and have regular client meetings to determine the best IT solutions possible. You will be responsible for ensuring the best outcome for your customers while maintaining an impeccable service for our client.
You will need to have a good knowledge and understanding of IT and be able to keep up to date with new technologies, will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, be highly organised in order to establish a system of client management and be well presented at client meetings.
Previous account management experience is essential and you must have proven ability of keeping to targets and deadlines.
You will need to have a drivers license as you will be travelling to client sites within Kent. The majority of clients are East Kent based.
Please call us for further information on 01843 294444 or email CV so we can contact you to discuss further.See full details.
Bell Publishing is looking for a bright, motivated and organised Digital Editor to work across five websites for its international food and packaging related magazine titles.
With incredible attention to detail and initiative, you will have 1-2 years’ experience in an editorial web-based role. You will be responsible for uploading daily content and keeping the websites fresh and current. You will also send out five weekly e-newsletters, manage the social media accounts for each title, and report to senior managers on analytics.
Located in the Editorial Department, this is an editorially-based role and you will work closely with the editors on each magazine. Working across a range of titles means you will have excellent organizational and time-management skills and will be able to stay calm under pressure. Ideally you will have a good grasp of Google Analytics and SEO, and good writing and proof-reading skills. There is also the opportunity for travel (UK and abroad), reporting and feature writing.
Writing and editing web content.
Sourcing and uploading images.
Engaging with followers across the social media (Twitter and LinkedIn) answering comments, moderating posts, generating discussion topics etc.
Liaising closely with editorial and sales teams.
Monitoring and reporting on web traffic analytics and newsletter statistics. Implementing SEO.
Maintaining newsletter contact lists.
Uploading content to newsletter software.
Generating ideas both editorially and commercially to increase web traffic and revenue across the sites.
Knowledge of Wordpress and Adestra MessageFocus an advantage but not essential. This is a full time, office-based role and you must live within commuting distance of Gravesend. Please send covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgSee full details.
£40k - £50k DOE
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established software house; with over 30 years experience and based on the outskirts of Sittingbourne. They are looking for a highly logical and thorough Quality Assurance Manager who can devise and communicate testing strategies and also get into the detail and make them work. In your IT career, you may have been a developer, or you may equally have come through the analyst route. In all events, you will have a mindset that allows you to express quality criteria very clearly in terms of business value and business impact.
The Role - Quality Assurance Manager
The appeal of the role comes from a drive for excellence and quality built in to everything that you do. Your mission is to make quality engineered in by design. Your concept of quality is not constrained to delivering to specification, it also embraces the Kano model of delighting the customer. The role requires applying discipline and process in an enabling way; removing the steps that frustrate ensuring the steps that build confidence and satisfaction.
Their clients' projects and services tend to be big and complicated data oriented, often with high security requirements. The generation and management of test data is a very onerous part of the job, as a consequence, test automation and data masking techniques are very important.
A large part of each new situation is the challenge of dealing with the ‘people’ factor and the wide variety of national and corporate cultures that they meet in their daily business.
Does this describe you and where you want to go with your career?
· You are logical and thorough in whatever you do
· You enjoy working with data and getting it right
· Having demonstrated your ability to work in detail at a technical level, you relish the prospect and challenge of connecting with the big picture and being able to engage equally with technical and non-technical people
· You know intrinsically when things are right, how to do things properly and you are constantly looking for ways to do things better. However, you are always ready to look for and listen to external references, to reflect and to make things even better
· When faced with a problem or a decision you will look to be creative and to generate options that you can evaluate, before diving into solutions
· You are likely to be self-starting and adaptable to fit into the differing business cultures we encounter, and rapidly build rapport and gain the confidence of others
· You can decide for yourself, but also know when to draw in the knowledge, skill and expertise of others and use the power of teamwork
· You will be able to communicate effectively and equally well in writing, verbally and using pictures to suit your audience and customer preferences
· Above all you are a leader with your team and providing thought leadership on your subject. You enable others, coaching and mentoring your team and understanding the real meaning of coaching in a business context
Recent Enterprise Information Management projects cover Banking, Insurance, Pharmaceutical, Government (at all levels), Retail, Automotive and Transport sectors. Furthermore, there are long-running relationships for the support and enhancement of automotive retail, technical information, licensing and education awarding body systems.
· Be educated to graduate level, or a professional equivalent, in subjects which demonstrate a sound grasp of logic and reason
· Be a good communicator, including written and verbal communication and a good listener, with the ability to grasp complex business situations and represent them as system designs
· Have a sound grasp of computer science, probably demonstrated by qualifications. Including an understanding the analysis and design
· Be experienced in structured problem solving. Possibly by being trained and or certified in a suitable methodology
· Be able to demonstrate leadership and management skills
Must have these technical skills and experience
YOU MUST HAVE:
· 3+ years of solid Test Engineer or related experience covering all aspects of testing
Typically you will be well experienced with:
· Jenkins Pipeline and Maven for test orchestration and automated integration testing
· SoapUI and Groovy scripting, for API functional testing
· JMeter and Redline13, for performance testing at scale
· XSpecc BDD, for XSLT testing
· working with cloud hosted solutions, including AWS
Ideally a test qualification from :
Experience with data quality tools, data lifecycle management, data cleansing and/or ETL would be useful.
Preference will be given to those with experience of working as part of a team:
• Using a formal technical specification under the PRINCE2 project framework or structured methods and standards
• Using six sigma or other quality management framework
• In a commercial software development house
If you have previously been security cleared that would be advantageous and you must be prepared to undergo security clearance to the highest levels.
The role is based at Sittingbourne, Kent. You will be expected to work at other global locations from time to time as required by specific projects. All work-related travel and subsistence expenses will be paid.
A competitive benefit package depending on knowledge, skills and experience will be paid.
The package includes a taxable car allowance per month and, after qualifying service, health insurance and pension.
Our client’s company values are important to them. They have a high customer retention level and actively seek people who share their values:
• If you believe in professional integrity and doing the right thing then you are one of us
• If you believe that teamwork is the key to achieving goals then better still
• If you enjoy learning new things. So much so that you constantly seek out new challenges then you will be joining a like-minded team
• If you genuinely care about the quality of what you do and how you do it then you are definitely the person we would like to talk toSee full details.
IS SOX Project Manager REPORTS TO: IS Security Manager
Based - Enterprise House, Ashford Kent
Role Purpose Statement
As the IS SOX Project Manager you will work as part of a small team delivering IT General Controls, SAP and other core business remediation activities in order to achieve SOX compliance. You will have demonstrable experience of implementing SOX remediation within a complex IS department, with experience of working with managed services partners, and delivering change both within the IS department and to affected business areas. This role will suit a strong, organised, motivated individual with experience of SOX implementation, SAP projects and SAP security.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Leading the Brakes IS SOX remediation activities, working with the IS SAP Managed Services partner Project Manager, associated technical architecture and implementation team, and the third party SOX partner
- Delivery methodology a mix of waterfall and agile method
- Multiple streams of delivery running concurrently with the potential for large business involvement
- Accountable for delivering a high risk project on time and in budget
- Manage Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies
- Chair Project relevant IS project meetings with IS/SOX Senior Stakeholders and SAP Managed Services Partner
- Represent IS in the SOX Working Party project team
- Maintain appropriate project plans and track against key milestones
- Actively manage any third party resources or suppliers, any internal IS resources, and guide and support any business resources required to deliver the project
- Liaise with PMO to ensure all relevant governance is met
- Ensure that any required change is transitioned carefully into live production support by defining appropriate service models and service level agreements
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Five years plus experience of delivering SOX and SAP projects to large corporate clients
- Experience of SAP security
- Practitioner certificate in a project methodology e.g. PRINCE2
- PRINCE2 and Agile SCRUM methodologies
- Experience of iterative implementation methodologies
- Experience of Microsoft Project and Excel in project management context
- Able to quickly gain an understanding of technical project requirements
- The ability to react quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working closely with IS and business teams
- Strong documentation and communication skillsSee full details.
Competitive Salary plus Pension & Private Healthcare
We are a Kent based medical devices company specialising in Cardiology and Stroke Services looking to appoint a
Customer Support Advisor/Technician to deliver outstanding customer service and support to our customers
throughout the UK and Ireland. This is a full time position.
As a Customer Support Advisor/Technician you will be completing the following tasks and
· Working with the existing Team to provide first line technical; telephone, remote and email support to
· Troubleshooting; diagnosing hardware, network and software issues as well as accurately logging all
· Providing new and existing customers with excellent levels of support both in new site roll-outs and on-going
support, both remotely and with on-site visits.
· Maintaining and updating the company CRM on a daily basis.
· Assisting with the management of the medical devices service and repairs process.
· Liaising with sales and orders teams; both internally and externally to the business.
· Raising despatch paperwork.
· Assisting the Customer Support Department with clerical tasks as required.
· Monitoring department KPI’s; ensuring processes are being followed to ISO standards.
We are looking for someone to join our Support Team but please note that this is NOT an IT Service
Desk role. The candidate should have previous experience or an interest in working in an IT services
The ideal candidate must have the following knowledge and skillset:
· A proven working knowledge and understanding of Windows operating systems and applications as well as
Microsoft Office skills; Publisher, Word, Excel and Outlook.
· A first-rate customer focused approach with the ability to explain processes and concepts in a friendly and
· An analytical, problem solving disposition.
· A proactive, organised and methodical approach to responsibilities.
· A great team player with a willingness to learn new skills, particularly with technologies.
· The candidate will pay meticulous attention to detail with a proven ability to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
· Full, clean driving license.
Although not essential, it is desirable for the candidate to have the following knowledge and skillset:
· Previous experience working in a customer services environment.
· A working knowledge of Microsoft Server operating systems and networking.
· Experience in systems integration and web technologies.
· Experience with PC hardware and/or electronics.
If you believe you fit the criteria for this role and are looking for an exciting career opportunity please apply with your CV and covering letter before 12:00 hours 8th May 2017.See full details.
Java Software / Web Developer
Our client is looking to add a new member to their existing development team. The position covers all aspects of the software life cycle including analysis, design, development and testing. The role is diverse and exciting, offering a wide scope to develop your skills in a multitude of areas. As a part of the development team you will be helping to develop and build upon a service that has been in operation for over 15 years. The team work together in a collaborative and supportive way, within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
The successful candidate should be a good IT all rounder, have at least two years' experience in a commercial environment and have skills in the following areas:
Some Java experience in a commercial environment
Good knowledge of SQL, Tomcat, Spring
Good knowledge of one of the following databases - Oracle / MySQL / SQL Server
Some experience of Linux would be an advantageSee full details.