Responsibilities will include :Driving across the UK and Europe with main daily driving in London.
Maintaining vehicles and keeping relevant records.
We run a LWB Fiat Ducato on a daily basis so HGV licence not essential.
Visual Elements is an event technical services company supplying, Lighting, Rigging, Sound, Staging etc to the entertainment industry.
If you are interested in the above position please send a CV and covering letter to Warehouse Manager Becky Bray via the apply online button:See full details.
Enthusiastic individuals required to join our friendly team. We are a landscaping company based near Marden, Kent looking to recruit landscape operatives and a working supervisor.
Ideal candidates will have some experience of hard & or soft landscaping, a full, clean driving license and a CSCS card.See full details.
A local family run public house are looking for part time bar staff.
You must have previous experience and be able to work flexible hours and Weekends.
The pub is under new management and looking to build an excellent local reputation and have staff to work in a well run team.
In the first instance please email CV or feel free to pop into The Crown St Michaels Kent and please ask for Mark or call 01580 762227.
They will look forward to speaking further with you.
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
Due to the high number of applicants received for these roles, please understand that if you are not contacted within 7 days of applying for this position that you have been unsuccessful for this particular position. – thank you.See full details.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Validation Supervisor to join their Validation and Compliance team based in Kings Hill on a FTC 12 month period.
You will have a robust audit, investigation or compliance background, preferably with grant making or financial experience.
You will be responsible for a number of activities aligned with ensuring that their clients and customers are protected when making donations in the UK and internationally. You will be able to work autonomously reviewing complex and high value validation requests using sound judgement and expertise to manage each request. Including client relationship meetings and telephone conferences as required. You will provide advice internally concerning the status of organisations and/ or proposals.
Taking part in stakeholder engagement and communications, promoting and ensuring all parties fully understand the validation process and their role and responsibilities. You will be able to make sound risk based decisions following and contributing to procedures written by the Organisation and approved by HM Revenue and Customs whilst ensuring grants to organisations are either exclusively charitable or are used for charitable purposes.
You must possess the ability to drive through change accompanied with a positive attitude to succeed and the aptitude to motivate yourself and others to achieve the department’s goals. Naturally, you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload. It is essential that you work with the team to achieve strict service level deadlines.
If you feel you have the skills that we are looking for then please apply now with your CV and covering letter explaining why you are right for this role.
Closing date for applications is 12th May 2017. Shortlisted applicants may be required to undertake psychometric assessments before being invited to attend an interview.See full details.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated, pro-active Customer Service Representative to join their Validation and Compliance Department. You will provide an efficient and effective Customer Service to our customers.
Your new role:
• Act as first point of contact in the Validation and Compliance department.
• Obtaining and collating the required documents to perform validation checks.
• Review and make informed decisions on Validation documents before passing on to the Senior Validation Officer.
• Provide expert validation advice.
• To ensure all payments are processed and completed via internal and external methods in a timely and efficient manner.
• Proactively promote products and services in line with the customer’s needs.
To be Successful:
• Anti-money Laundering knowledge
• Previous experience in a Customer Service and Regulated Services environment
• Experience of managing customer expectations and developing customer relationships
• An excellent communicator, both written and verbally.
• Analytical approach with a high level attention to detail.
If you have the skills and attributes we are looking for then please get in touch now with your CV and Cover Letter explaining why you are right for this role.
My client is looking for an experienced CAR SALES EXECUTIVE for their busy prestige dealership to join this already successful team in Maidstone.
This role is the main driving force for the success of the Company, and as such, demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
•Applicants must have a solid and proven track record in Car Sales and are looking to work in an environment with further earnings potential.
•As a car sales executive you must demonstrate a hunger for success, you will display excellent customer service skills, be motivated to achieve your targets whilst ensuring quality of service is not comprised, with a drive, energy and commitment to seek every possible sales opportunity.
•You will be required to sell not only vehicles, but also add ons, Finance, Finance related products and Warranties, so experience in the selling of these is essential.
In return for the right applicant, my client is offering a competitive basic salary, generous commission structure and additional benefits with excellent career progression.
APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Simply contact us in complete confidence - all interviews are conducted locally.See full details.
Full Time / Dartford
£14,000 circa DOE
Jet Set Speaker – one of the UK’s leading training and event companies is expanding! With the number of events increasing both in the UK and internationally, we require an Office Administrator to support the team at our headquarters in Kent.
As Office Administrator, you will sit with our core team and be responsible for:
• Replying to correspondence sent in by our key customers and dealing with customer queries
• Data Input of accounting and sales information
• Filing, photocopying, printing and researching ensuring the office administrative processes are kept to date & organized
• Event admin:
o Supporting the team prior to, during and post events
o Ensuring all parcels are ready for all weekly and monthly events
• General office administrative duties
The ideal candidate will be:
• Extremely organised and have great attention to detail
• Confident and proactive
• An excellent communicator and professional in their approach
• Highly numerate with a solid command of English
• Experienced in using Excel (ideally on a MAC but not essential)
• Confident when dealing with clients on the phone
• Enthusiastic who loves to work in a team environment.
• Comfortable with dogs! (our office pet)
The working hours will be 9-5pm however during events, you may be required to work flexible hours.
Jet Set Speaker are a training and events company specialising in Public Speaking, Marketing and Personal Development. We are a global company with our services being offered in the UK, Europe, Australia, Asia and the Middle East.
This is an exciting time to join us as our plans to expand our reach and mission to change the lives of millions continues.
To apply for this role, please send a CV and covering email/letter telling us why you believe you’re right for this role to the Office Manager Donna Swaden via the apply online button:
Please note: Due to the high response rate for this role, we will only contact shortlisted candidates.See full details.
If you are passionate about health and fitness, customer focused and would like a career in leisure, consider joining us in our community leisure centre at White Oak Leisure Centre, Swanley as a
LEISURE ATTENDANT (FULL TIME - 39 HOURS per week) - Salary £15,251.00 per annum
Your key duties will include:
• Lifeguarding the pools to ensure a safe environment for our swimmers
• Ensure equipment is set up for the daily programmed activities
• Ensure a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the Centre
• Assisting with hosting birthday parties held at the centre
• Ensure safety at all times by taking action to prevent accidents or incidents
• Attend regular training sessions to maintain competency
To apply for this position, you must be a strong swimmer and if you do not already possess a current Royal Lifesaving Society National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ), we will arrange for you to attend the appropriate training course in order to ensure that you obtain this essential qualification.
You must be able to demonstrate the following essential criteria:
• A full commitment to customer care
• Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
• Reliable and flexible and able to work unsociable hours
• Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team and be IT literate
The role requires working to a shared rota pattern including evenings and weekends and maybe subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check (DBS).
In return for your commitment to providing an excellent service to our customers, we can offer you:
• Excellent annual leave entitlements
• First class staff training and development packages
• Free membership to the leisure centres and a friendly workplace atmosphere
• Contributory Career Average Pension Scheme
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV together with a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the essential criteria listed above to: Kevin.Williams@sencio.org.uk
Closing date: 12th May 2017
We regret that we are not able to respond to all applicants. Therefore if you have not been contacted within 14 days of the closing date then your application has not been successful.
Sencio Community Leisure is committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer.
TITLE OF POST: LEISURE ATTENDANT
RESPONSIBLE TO: Centre Management Team
PURPOSE OF POST:
To ensure the public safety and cleanliness of buildings and to provide good customer care.
• To patrol the poolside ensuring the safety of all users.
• To undertake cleaning duties to the highest possible standards, as and when directed.
• To show a high degree of customer care to ensure customer enjoyment and satisfaction.
• To carry out teaching, as and when necessary.
• To promote the Centre at all times.
• To ensure the regulations of the Health & Safety at Work Act are fully met, and comply with standard employee Health & Safety at Work responsibilities.
• To undertake life saving and other relevant qualifications as directed.
• To erect and dismantle equipment, as necessary within the facilities.
• To participate in any relevant training for the duties of this post and to achieve the key objectives of Sevenoaks Leisure Limited.
• To participate fully in Sevenoaks Leisure Limited’s staff appraisal scheme.
• To comply with standard employee Health & Safety at Work responsibilities.
• To comply with Sevenoaks Leisure Limited’s Equal Opportunities policy.
• To be willing to undertake any other duties commensurate with the grade of the post.
• This post maybe subject to a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Services Check (DBS) previously known as Criminal Records Bureau check.
• A full commitment to customer care
• IT literate
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to achieve NPLQ certificate within three months
• Flexible and able to work unsociable hours
• Experience of working in a Leisure Centre
• NPLQ certificate
• Coaching / teaching qualifications
• First Aid certificateSee full details.
We are currently seeking Laundry operatives to work for one of our clients based in Ashford, Kent.
The job will involve:
* Folding laundry that have come out of the machines.
* Placing the clean dry laundry through the ironing machines.
* Working at a quick pace to hit deadlines.
* Standing up all day.
* Working in a loud environment, can get quite hot.
The ideal candidate:
* 3 years of unbroken references
* Flexible with working hours
* Must be hard working and able to work as part of a team
The working hours are:
Monday 08:00 - 16:30
Tuesday to Wednesday 08:00 - 16:00
Friday 08:00 - 15:00
30 min lunch unpaid
To apply for this position or for more information please contact Sammy on 01233 646548See full details.